Holston gets a coach

get_the_duck

what was Grahams Regular season record? 6-4?? what was abingdons?? 5-5?? not that much of a difference... u are stuck soo hard on ur stereotypes when u really know absolutely nothing about abingdon except for what the media and rednecks that think they know everything put out for you, and thats what u believe, thats pretty sad.. git-er-dun G-Man!! Graham sucks at football too then... who cares about ur past years!!!

Yes, 6-4 vs. a much tougher schedule. There were only two teams on your schedule that beat Graham last season...of course, Richlands, and Tazewell, whom Graham ended up beating 41-0 in the playoffs. And Abingdon played THREE Class A schools, only one of which was worth a crap (Honaker), and Abingdon lost to them. Graham was 2-0 against the Highlands teams with enough guts to play them during the regular season (beat Marion 27-0 and the Highlands District Champion, Virginia High 43-6)...ABINGDON LOST TO BOTH OF THOSE SCHOOLS IN FOOTBALL LAST YEAR. At least Graham made the playoffs.

As for knowing Abingdon, I think I know them very well...

not when they are always dissin abingdon, u diss them one time and theyll block you, this site is the gayest thing ever created, if u say one thing about graham or richlands then all hell breaks loose...but yet again they can say as much as they want about abingdon and expect no one to get upset... go to hell gman, and grow some balls while ur at it.. agree to disagree instead of tryin to act act like a hard ass all the time, with that said gman u can kiss my white ass..im done with ur gay cheap ass website...

[ QUOTE ]

not when they are always dissin abingdon, u diss them one time and theyll block you, this site is the gayest thing ever created, if u say one thing about graham or richlands then all hell breaks loose...but yet again they can say as much as they want about abingdon and expect no one to get upset... go to hell gman, and grow some balls while ur at it.. agree to disagree instead of tryin to act act like a hard ass all the time, with that said gman u can kiss my white ass..im done with ur gay cheap ass website...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you were banned (twice, now) for the language you used in an earlier post and the PM you sent me (you remember, the one where you called me everythig but a white man). I'm all for letting facts prove things...this is just another good example. If you can't accept the facts, that isn't my problem...in other words...

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

welp have a good one....poor guy

People just can't handle that Tazewell County dominates in football. Or I should say the SWD. Richlands, Graham , Tazewell and Carroll County all made the playoffs. Grundy is usually in the playoffs but they are down right now. THe SWD plays the type of football everyone wishes they could play. I think all of the SWD teams have been at least to the state semi's in the last ten years. I am not sure about Carroll County. Powell Valley and Gate City comes the closest in playing this type of football. When teams are sucessful they are targets. If Graham had beat Richlands they would have won the state championship this year. Tazewell is right there with those two teams. Grundy will be back. Carroll County has the toughest road to haul in division four. For those wannabees keep working and try to catch up with the SWD.

I am optimistic that one day this board will be dominated by non-players and non-students, when intelligent adults can share thoughts and ideas and express opinions without a minority of the posters turning it into some adolescent pissing contest about "my school is better than yours." Go to myspace to have these arguements and leave this board for the big (old) boys.