Defense

Dawgs_33

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im finished with you man...in this little argument you have shown how much ignorance and stupidity you have all in one...so respond as much as you want because im done with your little argument...

BACK TO THE SUBJECT...i think Richlands will show a very strong defense but watch for Barreras to stand out in the district on defense along with Brewster from Graham...

keep to the topic moron...and not once did i say you were better than me or beat me...im just tired of morons like you on this board getting off topic like this...yes i do too..but not fight for DUMB reasons...get back to the topic or take it up with me in PM's not on the board....keep it to the topic...which is DEFENSE...

you make no sense...come play soccer with us for a full game....all 80 minutes and lets see how you do....then talk to me....but for now...keep your ignorance to yourself...and do us all a favor and shut up so we can get back to the topic...if you have something to take up with me...send me a message...

are u tying to say that running around for eithty minutes is hard? any true athlete can run around for eithty minutes......I think Wix will win the defensive player of the year award for the SWD next year

Soccer is no where near as demaning as football...thus it gets a whole lot less attention....if football was as easy as soccer maybe even you would play

WOW you think soccer is easy...please grab your boots (cleats for you ignorant non-soccer types) and bring it on against me or any other soccer player and see just how "easy" it is...

haha...If you could read, I said it was easier than football...its all well and good if you are Freddy Adu or somebody like that but your not, Call me up when you make the MLS

oh...and soccer players put in just as much work as football players...the average midfielder runs anywhere between 5-7 miles a game...so if you still think its easy...try running that much with a ball at your foot and someone tryin to take you out...then we will see...im not saying im the best around or anything..i never said anything about the MLS or Freddy Adu...once again your ignorance makes a complete fool of you..im going on to play D2 soccer and if you know anything about soccer that is good for someone around here considering most players from around here dont go on to play...

[ QUOTE ]

haha...If you could read, I said it was easier than football...its all well and good if you are Freddy Adu or somebody like that but your not, Call me up when you make the MLS

[/ QUOTE ]

i play soccer and id beat you in soccer and then knock the [censored] outta you in football

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I say we settle on rugby; it takes a lot more stones to play rugby than football, real or American version.