• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope he does so i can run over him

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah you said you were joking after you looked at that pic and pissed ur pants

[/ QUOTE ]WoW you think im scared of wicks...lol thats a joke.

Matt Davis will be the best DB in the District next year. Wicks will be a great linebacker everybody must have something against Richlands Addison gets bashed on here every day and a guy from Graham who didnt play last year thinks wicks will be road kill thats gonna be real funny when both of those guys lead Richlands to a great year.

[ QUOTE ]

no i think it a joke that you think you are mr everything..i bet he could run you over

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said anything about bein mr. everything i just don't think he's gonna run over me

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

no i think it a joke that you think you are mr everything..i bet he could run you over

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said anything about bein mr. everything i just don't think he's gonna run over me

[/ QUOTE ]Think is a big word..but i have seen this ghs guy and if you think he is a little sissy..your wrong..wicks i think he can run you over in my mind

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Think is a big word

[/ QUOTE ]

Think is a big word? Why don't you look up the word "goad"...

[/ QUOTE ]The goad is a traditional farming implement, used to spur or guide an animal, usually oxen, which are pulling a plough or a cart. It is a type of cattle prod. Though many people are unfamiliar with them today, goads have been common throughout the world

goad

n 1: a pointed instrument used to prod into motion [syn: prod]

2: a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something;

"the ceaseless prodding got on his nerves" [syn: goading,

prod, prodding, urging, spur, spurring]

v 1: give heart or courage to [syn: spur]

2: urge with or as if with a goad

3: prod or urge as if with a log stick [syn: prick]

4: goad or provoke,as by constant criticism; "He needled her

with his sarcastic remarks" [syn: nettle, needle]

[/ QUOTE ]WoW you think im scared of wicks...lol thats a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude its for your own good, just dont say anything else about wicks and if you don't well..suit yourself..i cant wait to see u get knocked on ur back next year and go crying to the sidelines

[ QUOTE ]

Ok dude...first off...did u see the Hit against Hidden Valley...did i see a video of u on the news...think not...the day u put shane wicks on his John Brown hine parts...i will forever b greatful to u

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, the hit against Hidden Valley was a heck of a hit...one of the better ones I've seen in high school football, a real "momentum changer" during a very important game.

HOWEVER, anyone can lay a slobber-knocker on a player that doesn't see it coming. The Hidden Valley player was a sitting duck and could have been leveled by a 7-year old kid running full speed with great timing.

I'm not taking anything away for the Richlands player, he is good...but I really doubt he could put that kind of lick on a player who is bigger than him and who sees it coming.

Just my $.02 worth of valuable insight...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Ok dude...first off...did u see the Hit against Hidden Valley...did i see a video of u on the news...think not...the day u put shane wicks on his John Brown hine parts...i will forever b greatful to u

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, the hit against Hidden Valley was a heck of a hit...one of the better ones I've seen in high school football, a real "momentum changer" during a very important game.

HOWEVER, anyone can lay a slobber-knocker on a player that doesn't see it coming. The Hidden Valley player was a sitting duck and could have been leveled by a 7-year old kid running full speed with great timing.

I'm not taking anything away for the Richlands player, he is good...but I really doubt he could put that kind of lick on a player who is bigger than him and who sees it coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad someone finally said it, every Richlands fan on here has braged about the hit and when i watched i said that was it? i've seen so many hits where the returner is looking up and not paying attention

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad someone finally said it, every Richlands fan on here has braged about the hit and when i watched i said that was it? i've seen so many hits where the returner is looking up and not paying attention

[/ QUOTE ]So to all you Richlands fans..Shut the hell up

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know to many kids that are bigger than wicks he's 6'1 235

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

According to this, he's 6', 215...so he's grown an inch and gained 20 lbs since August...Barry Bonds foot grew three sizes from 10 to 13 over the last five years too...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It does not matter if he were 7 feet tall and weighed 300 pounds; anybody could knock him over if the proper circumstances were present. It is basic physics, all it takes is for him not to be looking or have his weight headed in the wrong direction and a 5th grader could run him over.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

According to this, he's 6', 215...so he's grown an inch and gained 20 lbs since August...Barry Bonds foot grew three sizes from 10 to 13 over the last five years too...

[/ QUOTE ]

If he has his daddy's gens he'll get bigger and stouter next year.

Yeah there is that thing call phyics but I would be willing to bet he'll dish out a lot more than he takes next year.

Did any of you guys get to see him lay out the running back from Liberty in 05?

The HV clip doesn't show the part where the kid from Hidden Valley craws around on the ground neither.

As his dad use to say "Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt."

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he actually gained the weight from about november to january. He;s been on tarter's "weight gaining program"