Best coaches you ever played for....

Lance

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

coach hamer...holy crap

he used to be my gym teacher when i was in 6th grade. Hell, that was 6 years ago though. He retired after my 6th grade year

[/ QUOTE ]

He was my PE teacher when I was in first grade...back in 1973...

[/ QUOTE ]

in 1973 i was in first grade at then falls mills elem. and George Davis and Vera Austin was my pe teachers.man im getting old.lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

coach hamer...holy crap

he used to be my gym teacher when i was in 6th grade. Hell, that was 6 years ago though. He retired after my 6th grade year

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in 1973 i was in first grade at then falls mills elem. and George Davis and Vera Austin was my pe teachers.man im getting old.lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Old George!!! PE teacher at the old Jr. High and Middle School during my day...girls hoops coach as well...I used to smoke him in HORSE all the time! LOL

It seems like Greg Mance can take a team of PE class students and make them a competitive team. But I think Doug Marrs and Bobby Wyatt are extemely good coaches as well. They always have a good team year in and year out.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

coach hamer...holy crap

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old George!!! PE teacher at the old Jr. High and Middle School during my day...girls hoops coach as well...I used to smoke him in HORSE all the time! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember at the old jr high during mr.davis pe class we played softball and whoever hit it to the rr track got a big mack for lunch.you know he still owes me 2 big macks lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

coach hamer...holy crap

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember at the old jr high during mr.davis pe class we played softball and whoever hit it to the rr track got a big mack for lunch.you know he still owes me 2 big macks lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That brings back tons of memories! I spent many days up there at the playground...shooting hoops, playing football, being the "token" white boy on the Bluefield, VA All-Stars baseball team that played in the Bluefield, WV Little League...good times man, good times...

you aint kidding.we had it good and didnt know it,no house payments,no car payments,no wifes car payments lol.do you realize if we didnt have to pay bills we would be able to save a few bucks lol.