Graham at Blacksburg

blacksburgsoccer

Graham travels to Blacksburg on Wednesday and I know there has been alot of discussion about this but I just want to say we are looking forward to a hard fought game. We have tremendous respect for Graham and their program.

Some facts about this year's team for us since it is our first regular season game. We scrimmaged Lord Botetourt and won 12-0 and beat Radford 6-1. We have 7 staters returning as well as 2 starters from the 2005 state championship team who did not play last year. We return 4 of our top 5 scorers from last year as well.

Best of luck to Graham and the rest of the SWVA teams on a successful season!

[ QUOTE ]

B burg 3

ghs 1

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh...more like Blacksburg 10+, Graham nil...I don't think the Graham team knows what they are about to face...they've never seen anything like what they are about to go up against...

[ QUOTE ]

just spewing facts all over the place, now arent we? sounds like someone's tooting their own horn. just know that if yall dont come to play, blaine blair will be the one getting his horn tooted - if you know what i mean.

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not tooting our own horn. People have been saying on here how many starters they have back and such. I just wanted to say what we have back for this year. If you want me to toot our own horn as you say, then just tell me and I will let you know alot more about program.

When you are as good as Blacksburg you do not have to toot your own horn. All you need to do is look at Blacksburgsoccer's line under his name at the bottom of the post. I know Blacksburgsoccer and he would never toot his own horn unless you piss him off. LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

B burg 3

ghs 1

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh...more like Blacksburg 10+, Graham nil...I don't think the Graham team knows what they are about to face...they've never seen anything like what they are about to go up against...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure they know what they are about to face. When Graham's best team (Greg Degray, Jay Mercke, Nathan Belcher, Tyler Kirk) gets played like a piano by blacksburg, Graham doesn't forget. Were any of you at that game?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

B burg 3

ghs 1

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually i know exactly what were about to face since ive played against the Beckers, Nash, Gallimore, and im sure others. Through ODP and Club soccer ive seen the same level of talent.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sure they know what they are about to face. When Graham's best team (Greg Degray, Jay Mercke, Nathan Belcher, Tyler Kirk) gets played like a piano by blacksburg, Graham doesn't forget. Were any of you at that game?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a very good Graham team. I think the final of that one was 4-0 and we did not play very well. Graham packed it in on us. That team had a lot of heart for the G-Men.

[ QUOTE ]

Just before the 7 11 store !

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, way off! That's where you turn to go to the High School, Bill Brown Stadium is on the other side of town.

Keep going down Main, through town, past Backstreet's Restaurant (on the left at the stop light at the intersection of Main and Washington...stop there after the game for some great food...bread sticks are awesome and the pizza is excellent...tell them I sent you) a couple of blocks...it will be on the left...

[ QUOTE ]

Not tooting our own horn. People have been saying on here how many starters they have back and such. I just wanted to say what we have back for this year. If you want me to toot our own horn as you say, then just tell me and I will let you know alot more about program.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill toot your horn if you dont. if you know what i mean. wink.gif