Blacksburg 12 Graham 0

region4fan

man you know what..im sick and tired of people like YOU going off like this and dogging us for going out and scheduling the BEST TEAM IN THE STATE...at least we have the balls to go out and play them...get off of us...im just sick and tired of it...we cant help it that they are on another level then us....once other teams go out and schedule them...then talk crap...but for now just keep your smart alec remarks to yourself and quit while you are ahead...not everyone on our team tried...but i played my ass off...i left everything on the damn field and i cant help it that the whole team didnt do it so do us a favor and BACK OFF...we are sick and tired of getting dogged by people like you....

Since when do you control this board and can say who can what? You always are on here talking about how hard you play and how much intensity you have. No one cares. It is a team game. You got waxed tonight. Like you said eariler, your defense is really coming together.

thats exactly what im talking about...i didnt say you couldnt say things about us...but it just gets to me when you come on here and say crap about us for going out and playing the best damn team in the state and the third winningest program in all of high school soccer...come on buddy...can you honestly give us a little break i mean come on...we played them 5 days apart with a game in between...im just tired of people talkin trash...im tired of it...its not district play and its not region play...but you know what this does for us??? it gets us ready for the teams we are coming up against in the future...you all play the John Battle's of the state and we will go play the best...see who gets the better learning experience from it...

seriously region4fan stop being such a jerk. so blacksburg played them right off the pitch. for the second time in 5 days. although fruitless, tonight's effort will certainly be remembered for years to come for its valiant nature.

keep playin hard beano. one of these times youll get lucky. wink.gif if you know what i mean wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Beano - do not worry about what others say. Just keeping playing hard. You guys have a good team and will do great this season. Hang in there and keeping playing hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i will keep playing hard...idiots like region4fan make me play harder and better...im just tired of ignorant people like him getting on our case for going out and scheduling the best teams in the state...

[ QUOTE ]

BEST TEAM IN THE STATE.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Blacksburg is FAR from the best team in the state. They may be one of the top teams in AA. I think what people are sick and tired of is people from Graham getting on here talking about how great they are...when in reality the whole region is sub par....I think Region IV has made great advances lately, but they still have a long way to go.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

BEST TEAM IN THE STATE.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Blacksburg is FAR from the best team in the state. They may be one of the top teams in AA. I think what people are sick and tired of is people from Graham getting on here talking about how great they are...when in reality the whole region is sub par....I think Region IV has made great advances lately, but they still have a long way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play for graham and i dont come on here and tell you how great we are and btw we dont play george wythe this season and as for rural retreat we have no control who we schedule.

You guys are the first to tell you have the best schedule...then when somebody calls you out on playing a very weak team it all changes...saying we can't help who we schedule..but brag oh we play blacksburg...doesn't seem to make much sense to me..all the swd teams are the same...carrol county plays 6 games against single A teams..not to mention patrick county...you are right players have no control on who is on their schedule..it's the A.D...so there's no reason to say anything about the schedule.

[ QUOTE ]

Blacksburg is FAR from the best team in the state. They may be one of the top teams in AA.

[/ QUOTE ]

reserve judgement on this blacksburg team until you see them play. this team is a little bit different from the traditional blacksburg teams. this weekend they play two of the best teams in the state. period. lets see if they can prove themselves.

[ QUOTE ]

do you ever feel like your posts get ignored? i just wanted to let you know, i for one can see them i just dont acknowledge them very often.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda like his posts...they're pretty funny.