Noel Devine finally signs wit WVU!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One player doesn't make a team....we also had Reggie, one of the worst QB's in the ACC.

Also, you are only saying that because everybody knows that WVU chokes every year.

Seriously, answer the question about when was the last time they lived up to their expectations.

At least we have high expectations. You have to remember that last two years (when WVU has had really high expectations and failed), they were a very,very young team. Both years they have had several 1st or 2nd year players starting on defense, which is not the main focus at WVU. They have lost games because of their defense and their offense, both of which were unbelievable young the past couple of years. Oh....so Calvin Johnson was your only good player? What about Joe Johnson and Tashard Choice? You being a big GT fan should know that Choice lead the ACC in rushing yards last year. Yet you still call Calvin Johnson your only good player.

I agree with other posts on this topic. I have done the same exact thing before....made up excused to make me feel better about losing. Most of us have done it and you are now.

[ QUOTE ]

One player doesn't make a team....we also had Reggie, one of the worst QB's in the ACC.

Also, you are only saying that because everybody knows that WVU chokes every year.

Seriously, answer the question about when was the last time they lived up to their expectations.

[/ QUOTE ]

um..how do we choke? having two bowl victories in a row over "The state of Georgias best" anyone else? from the peach state?

[ QUOTE ]

Seriously, answer the question about when was the last

time they lived up to their expectations.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you are getting WVU mixed up with VT with that choking comment there.......besides finishing the year out in the top 10 is hardly choking in my book.....have GT beat someone then talk