MLB

GHS06

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

got a question...i dont have fox or espn so i cant watch much baseball so i was wondering is there a site or even a service i can pay for on the internet where i can stream live games or something (mostly yankee games)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait Yankees??

WTF dude

[ QUOTE ]

WICKMAN NEEDS TO BE CUT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S BLOWN SO MANY GAMES ITS NOT FUNNY!!!

Im pretty heated...he sucks and needs to be cut and sent to a team that loses alot so he dont have to "save" any games.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!?!?! He has blown so many games? He got the blown save in the Florida game because he came in w/ the bases loaded and all the runs he gave up were actually given to Hudson. I agree he blew the two game in Denver, but it is Coors Field, anything can happen. Besides, the first game with the Rickies wasnt even a blown save, they never gave up the lead. Wickman has dominated most other save oppurtunities since he has been w/ the Braves. Have you even watched any of the games he has pitched in besides todays?

[ QUOTE ]

i can give you a couple sites that are probably illegal that stream games.

what does everybody think of the langerhans deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda like it because I have really liked Matt Diaz since he came to the club, and I think he can be very productive when given the chance to play on an every day basis. I hate to see Langerhans go, but I think it will be better for the team.

BTW, what are those sites. I have XM and I have MLB gameday for my cell, but I would love to have streaming video.

[ QUOTE ]

well you have to d/l sopcast and/or tvants for some of them, but a couple of them stream in your media player

http://www.myp2p.eu/MLB.htm

http://dewsaw.com/sports/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,68/

its really a pain, you might find a stream every other day the games aren't on tbs

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I'll have to try those out.

yes i'm a yankee fan but im a legit one not a bandwagon..liked them since i knew what baseball was. my dad is from NY and i was born in PA and grew up in the north so don't think i'm a bandwagon fan lol (cuz about every yankee fan here is)

[ QUOTE ]

yes i'm a yankee fan but im a legit one not a bandwagon..liked them since i knew what baseball was. my dad is from NY and i was born in PA and grew up in the north so don't think i'm a bandwagon fan lol (cuz about every yankee fan here is)

[/ QUOTE ]

Philly, Pitt???

[ QUOTE ]

Anybody watching the Braves LAD game??

Cox and Chipper get tossed on a BS call.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt see the play, but I was listening to it on XM radio when it happened. Was it that bad of a call? At least they took the lead.

[ QUOTE ]

Chipper didn't even play in the game today!! so how he get tossed? did he pinch hit or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was a PH in the 7th inning I believe.

It was a questionable call, 2 strikes and the pitcher went inside, chipper had to check his swing and they called him for swinging.

Chipper was pretty fired up, must of said the F word at least 10 times.

Wickman's blown 2 or 3 saves this year,and I'd have to say that would mostly be due to the back problems he's having which landed him on the dl.Wickman has been a very good acquisition for the Braves with the leadership he's provided the braves bullpen not to mention the job he's done on the field when he's healthy.

Saltalamacchia may get a chance to play everyday for the Braves, but it wont be behind the plate.

Todays game was pretty up and down. Davies finally showed some life. I think he would have had better numbers today if there wasn't that completely bogus call at the plate.(Great play by Saltalamacchia.) Yet again the 2 out runs with the game for the Braves. They need to work on situational hitting though, bunting, moving running overs, sac flies. Good taking two of three from the wests best though.

BTW, wednesday baseball fans may see a treat.

SMOLTZ Vs. MADDUX!

of course it won't be televised, i'm tempted to buy tickets.

[ QUOTE ]

Saltalamacchia may get a chance to play everyday for the Braves, but it wont be behind the plate.

Todays game was pretty up and down. Davies finally showed some life. I think he would have had better numbers today if there wasn't that completely bogus call at the plate.(Great play by Saltalamacchia.) Yet again the 2 out runs with the game for the Braves. They need to work on situational hitting though, bunting, moving running overs, sac flies. Good taking two of three from the wests best though.

BTW, wednesday baseball fans may see a treat.

SMOLTZ Vs. MADDUX!

of course it won't be televised, i'm tempted to buy tickets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where else can Salty play?

I agree about the situational hitting, but they do have 80 some 2 out RBIs. Which is pretty impresive. I didnt get to watch the game until about the 7th inning, what was the bogus play at the plate? I will be happy if e can keep taking two of three from every team. We have only lost one series all season, and that was to FL I beleive. I just hope we can keep it up, because it looks like the Mets will.