Tidbit

bluefieldRocks

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Keyword there richlands. "SOMEBODY" not me....but SOMEBODY...i for one know i didnt say that. So how can you use that as your basis? this has nothing to do with BLUEFIELD/Tazewell, or Bluefield/Richlands. But it has to do with the way he acts on the board. after being given numerous PM's and warning him on the site, and he still feels are if he can still talk however he wants. I've been on this board for almost 4 years, and i can tell you after watching the past Mods work in action. He would have allready been gone. So i guess im being nice about it

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that you have never made a reference to someones mother as a joke? You are in High School, right? Because I know when I was in Middle School/ High School, everyone used to say "Your Mom" all the time, but like I said, we never really meant it. I wasn't siding with TidBit, I even told him to watch what he said. I'm was just trying to put it into perspective for ya. Now, I think you are taking my post too serious, it was meant to lighten the mood a little, but then you come back and bash it as well. You've been on here for almost four years? Well guess what, so have I. I've had my fair share of dissagreements, but I dont run around trying to ban people when they make some remarks I know they didn't even mean. What I was really trying to say with my post was that this really isnt as big of a deal as both of you two are making it out to be, so why worry about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know BluefieldRocks personally and he has talked about my mom. I don't really care about it because I know he is just joking. My view on this is we should keep this messageboard to discussions about sports. If one of the posts gets a little bit out of hand then a moderator should step in and say something.

I personally have said some things in the "Band" agrument that I didn't really mean. I used them as a dramatic effect.

Some people take things differently that others. The only way to dissolve this problem is to apologize and talk about some sports. BigBlueAlumn and I were in a huge argument about the "Band" topic but we got over our egos and now we are just two regular people wanting to talk about sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as he apoligizes....I will accept.

An apology from both of you guys will be the only thing accepted. Nothing else. I read your post talking about his mother and then he retaliated. There aren't many people that wouldn't get mad if a stranger talked about there mother. Therefore you both have to apologize.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Keyword there richlands. "SOMEBODY" not me....but SOMEBODY...i for one know i didnt say that. So how can you use that as your basis? this has nothing to do with BLUEFIELD/Tazewell, or Bluefield/Richlands. But it has to do with the way he acts on the board. after being given numerous PM's and warning him on the site, and he still feels are if he can still talk however he wants. I've been on this board for almost 4 years, and i can tell you after watching the past Mods work in action. He would have allready been gone. So i guess im being nice about it

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that you have never made a reference to someones mother as a joke? You are in High School, right? Because I know when I was in Middle School/ High School, everyone used to say "Your Mom" all the time, but like I said, we never really meant it. I wasn't siding with TidBit, I even told him to watch what he said. I'm was just trying to put it into perspective for ya. Now, I think you are taking my post too serious, it was meant to lighten the mood a little, but then you come back and bash it as well. You've been on here for almost four years? Well guess what, so have I. I've had my fair share of dissagreements, but I dont run around trying to ban people when they make some remarks I know they didn't even mean. What I was really trying to say with my post was that this really isnt as big of a deal as both of you two are making it out to be, so why worry about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know BluefieldRocks personally and he has talked about my mom. I don't really care about it because I know he is just joking. My view on this is we should keep this messageboard to discussions about sports. If one of the posts gets a little bit out of hand then a moderator should step in and say something.

I personally have said some things in the "Band" agrument that I didn't really mean. I used them as a dramatic effect.

Some people take things differently that others. The only way to dissolve this problem is to apologize and talk about some sports. BigBlueAlumn and I were in a huge argument about the "Band" topic but we got over our egos and now we are just two regular people wanting to talk about sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well put.

[ QUOTE ]

An apology from both of you guys will be the only thing accepted. Nothing else. I read your post talking about his mother and then he retaliated. There aren't many people that wouldn't get mad if a stranger talked about there mother. Therefore you both have to apologize.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you didnt see where he drew first blood? I will apoligize for my retaliation, but only after he owns up to changing one of my posts and apoligizes

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you didnt see where he drew first blood? I will apoligize for my retaliation, but only after he owns up to changing one of my posts and apoligizes

[/ QUOTE ]

by the way he claims that he didnt change the post. Weird, the reply was to the post that was changed and not to him personally(never even mentioned his name), but he assumed it was to him. Therefore, using my superior powers of intellect, I may deduce that he changed the post and assumed the retaliation was directed towards him. AHHA

HE DIDNT CHANGE THE POST!!!!! if he changed the darn thing then it would have said post edited by bluefieldROCKS like it does when everyone else edits posts...get over the fact that you screwed up when you were typing and just apologize for taking a personal cheap shot at him...i can almost guarantee that the guy who made that other post talking crap got a pm warning him too but he just didnt make it PUBLIC and CRY ABOUT IT like you are doing...i have gotten pm's before warning me to watch what i say or something along those lines or i will be banned and im still on here because i learn from the mistakes i made and move on instead of sitting on it and crying about it....GET OVER IT TIDBIT...i cant believe you are making such a big deal about it...oh no you ALMOST got kicked off the board...BUT YOU DIDNT...so just get over and keep posting because you know you can still post...if you keep this going you will more than likely end up saying something you will regret and YOU WILL get banned if you just keep on going on and on and on and keep crying...i have had my share of arguements with people on this board and like i said i have gotten warned quite a few times...there for a couple of days i had a temporary ban put on me...but i came back and cooled off and learned not to type things like that..it was just a warning...SO GET OVER IT ALREADY AND QUIT CRYING!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Nobody edited your post. if they would have it would have said "Post Edited" by such and such. always has always will. You made a mistake, get over it and please quit your crying

[/ QUOTE ]

oh and i dont see any assumptions in that statement...he was just simply stating a fact...

A moderator can edit a post without anyone knowing. I'm not saying that's what happened (I don't really care) but it is possible.

Is Gman on vacation or something? This thread never should have been started and will hopefully go away soon.

but why would someone want to do that just to say hey you are lying..tidbit made a mistake and he just doesnt want to admit it so he blamed it on Rocks cause he was the first mod to say something...

[ QUOTE ]

Is Gman on vacation or something? This thread never should have been started and will hopefully go away soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...been very busy lately with work...lots of new responsibilities/duties to take care of.

As for this post and this subject...

thats_all_folks.jpg