Tidbit

bluefieldRocks

If you have propblems with me, dont bring everybody else into this. Your actions/comments are not suitable for this board. I believe everybody who has read your comments these past few days would agree

And yes, i deleted your thread also

but taking cheap shots and personal shots at another member...of course a Tazewell fan would stick up for them...no offense but i would do the same for a Graham fan...but this is sorta ridiculous

Yes, because I see the feud between you and Tid_Bit like the feud between Alex Trebeck and Sean Connery.

It is all in good fun.

Alex Trebek: What section of the Dictionary is CAT found in?

Sean Connery: I believe it it in the r's section

Alex Trebek: No, not in the r's

Sean Connery: Not in the arse? Thats not what your mother said last night

[ QUOTE ]

OH MY LORD!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN. You are so full of ##Q$!!!!!! GOD, you crack me up!!!!! Your region 2 section 3 division 5 codivision 6 championship is the same as a AA championship? One that you have to beat like 2 sucky teams to do? Tazewell of all schools now getting in on this "our ball is tougher that your ball" argument. I get so sick of this joke argument. I wish we could play every team in the little SWD on a yearly basis so we could regularly beat the crap out of 6-7/7 of them every year. But you would still say your region 10 section 5 division 4 co section 2 subdiviosn 9 championship is tougher. Here, I'll call you out tooo!!!! Since we try to schedule you every year and you refuse to play us!!!!!! PLAY US ON THE FIELD OR SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! How can you argue that when you don't have the gonads to play US!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this post made by someone from Bluefield. I personaly don't have a prblem with it. However, it seems like it is along the same lines as the things TidBit said. Maybe not as harsh but still personal.

[ QUOTE ]

he could have gotten a pm warning him too but he just might not have made it public like tidbit

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true. As I said before, I really have no problem with the things that were said. I just don't think it should be handled this way, on an open forum. If you have a problem with an Admin. then you should PM G-Man. Here are some words of advice for everyone "Lighten Up".

BluefieldRocks, you know TidBit didn't really mean that he stood in line to have intercourse with your mother, everyone has made a comment about someone elses mother at some point in their life, and we very rarely mean it. Usually we dont even know the other persons mother.

TidBit, don't worry about it. He only threatened to ban you, he didn't actually do it. You should probably watch what you say to a Admin, especially about their mothers (even though it was pretty funny). And if you have a problem with an Admin. then contact G-Man so he can handle it.

Anyway, lets put this all behind us, have a friendly handshake, and move on. Wow, I should be a marriage therapist. smile.gif

Keyword there richlands. "SOMEBODY" not me....but SOMEBODY...i for one know i didnt say that. So how can you use that as your basis? this has nothing to do with BLUEFIELD/Tazewell, or Bluefield/Richlands. But it has to do with the way he acts on the board. after being given numerous PM's and warning him on the site, and he still feels are if he can still talk however he wants. I've been on this board for almost 4 years, and i can tell you after watching the past Mods work in action. He would have allready been gone. So i guess im being nice about it

OH MY LORD!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN. You are so full of ##Q$!!!!!! GOD, you crack me up!!!!! Your region 2 section 3 division 5 codivision 6 championship is the same as a AA championship? One that you have to beat like 2 sucky teams to do? Tazewell of all schools now getting in on this "our ball is tougher that your ball" argument. I get so sick of this joke argument. I wish we could play every team in the little SWD on a yearly basis so we could regularly beat the crap out of 6-7/7 of them every year. But you would still say your region 10 section 5 division 4 co section 2 subdiviosn 9 championship is tougher. Here, I'll call you out tooo!!!! Since we try to schedule you every year and you refuse to play us!!!!!! PLAY US ON THE FIELD OR SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! How can you argue that when you don't have the gonads to play US!!!!!!![ QUOTE ]

Calling somebody's mother a whore is a heck of alot different then telling somebody there football team dont have the balls to play them

[ QUOTE ]

So you guys think him talking about somebody's mother, and basically calling her a slut is fine for this site?

[/ QUOTE ]

NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT YOUR MOTHER. LOOK AT THE POST. IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT, DONT CALL OUT THE DAWGS!

[ QUOTE ]

Keyword there richlands. "SOMEBODY" not me....but SOMEBODY...i for one know i didnt say that. So how can you use that as your basis? this has nothing to do with BLUEFIELD/Tazewell, or Bluefield/Richlands. But it has to do with the way he acts on the board. after being given numerous PM's and warning him on the site, and he still feels are if he can still talk however he wants. I've been on this board for almost 4 years, and i can tell you after watching the past Mods work in action. He would have allready been gone. So i guess im being nice about it

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that you have never made a reference to someones mother as a joke? You are in High School, right? Because I know when I was in Middle School/ High School, everyone used to say "Your Mom" all the time, but like I said, we never really meant it. I wasn't siding with TidBit, I even told him to watch what he said. I'm was just trying to put it into perspective for ya. Now, I think you are taking my post too serious, it was meant to lighten the mood a little, but then you come back and bash it as well. You've been on here for almost four years? Well guess what, so have I. I've had my fair share of dissagreements, but I dont run around trying to ban people when they make some remarks I know they didn't even mean. What I was really trying to say with my post was that this really isnt as big of a deal as both of you two are making it out to be, so why worry about it?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

UMMMM, sorry those pm's were all flames directed at me. So, as I said before, you drew first blood....not me. Quote the Rambo....NEVER MORE! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

OH MY LORD!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN. You are so full of ##Q$!!!!!! GOD, you crack me up!!!!! Your region 2 section 3 division 5 codivision 6 championship is the same as a AA championship? One that you have to beat like 2 sucky teams to do? Tazewell of all schools now getting in on this "our ball is tougher that your ball" argument. I get so sick of this joke argument. I wish we could play every team in the little SWD on a yearly basis so we could regularly beat the crap out of 6-7/7 of them every year. But you would still say your region 10 section 5 division 4 co section 2 subdiviosn 9 championship is tougher. Here, I'll call you out tooo!!!! Since we try to schedule you every year and you refuse to play us!!!!!! PLAY US ON THE FIELD OR SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! How can you argue that when you don't have the gonads to play US!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling somebody's mother a whore is a heck of alot different then telling somebody there football team dont have the balls to play them

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he didn't say your team dosnt have the gonads, he said "you dont have the gonads" if you want to tak every thing so litteraly, then he was talking about TidBits manhood. He also said he was full of **Q$, and i dont think that means anything good.

[ QUOTE ]

Knowing tidbit as I do, he meant no harm. I can state for a fact, he would never stand in line, but he has been known to jump the line a few times.

[/ QUOTE ]

not in this case. LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that you have never made a reference to someones mother as a joke? You are in High School, right? Because I know when I was in Middle School/ High School, everyone used to say "Your Mom" all the time, but like I said, we never really meant it. I wasn't siding with TidBit, I even told him to watch what he said. I'm was just trying to put it into perspective for ya. Now, I think you are taking my post too serious, it was meant to lighten the mood a little, but then you come back and bash it as well. You've been on here for almost four years? Well guess what, so have I. I've had my fair share of dissagreements, but I dont run around trying to ban people when they make some remarks I know they didn't even mean. What I was really trying to say with my post was that this really isnt as big of a deal as both of you two are making it out to be, so why worry about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know BluefieldRocks personally and he has talked about my mom. I don't really care about it because I know he is just joking. My view on this is we should keep this messageboard to discussions about sports. If one of the posts gets a little bit out of hand then a moderator should step in and say something.

I personally have said some things in the "Band" agrument that I didn't really mean. I used them as a dramatic effect.

Some people take things differently that others. The only way to dissolve this problem is to apologize and talk about some sports. BigBlueAlumn and I were in a huge argument about the "Band" topic but we got over our egos and now we are just two regular people wanting to talk about sports.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he didn't say your team dosnt have the gonads, he said "you dont have the gonads" if you want to tak every thing so litteraly, then he was talking about TidBits manhood. He also said he was full of **Q$, and i dont think that means anything good.

[/ QUOTE ]

and thank you my good sir. Seems as though the flat-tails are trying to rule the roost. When is the GMAN going to swoop in to save the day?