Southwest District Champion

football08

What will be the result?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What will be the result?

• Richlands by 30+
    • Richlands by less than 10
    • Richlands by a field goal in overtime?
    • Graham wins and we all quit life.

you're a moron..im done with all this pity drama BS...from now on...if you play soccer bring it against me...i play physical all 80 minutes and i will NOT back down from anyone..im done arguing..only posting results and neutral comments from now on...who are you all gonna pick on now?

[ QUOTE ]

im done arguing..only posting results and neutral comments from now on...who are you all gonna pick on now?

[/ QUOTE ]

One question, and ive never been in any of these fights and have never made fun of anyone or talked crap about any team.. But why are u gonna say ur done arguing, and then start something else??

[ QUOTE ]

do you even play soccer?? or are you just one of those losers who couldnt hack it?

[/ QUOTE ]

If ya cant take it then dont dish it out.. For one this is High School Soccer, pretty sure its supposed to be somewhat fun.. Second, this is internet the more mad u get the more people like doin it.. So just let it go and play soccer.. There is still alotta season left..

carroll as the most talent in the south west district they might not have any "superstars" like tj (aka daddys boy) but they have the best all round team by far hands down