GHS 13 BLFD 3

twopac

i really do not mean to offend anyone, but just how poor is the quality of baseball in wv?? Whenever graham plays those wv teams they maul them. Last year graham jumped out to a huge winning record by playing wv teams and then they got pounded once they started playing on the va side......

I think AA competition in VA is harder in some sports than in those sports in WV. There are a whole lot of sports in high school and either way if you can win a state championship in anything, you have accomplished a lot. Give credit where credit is due and don't talk crap about a team that has won a state title....no matter what state it is in.

I play on Blufields team and I can honestly say that Graham is one of the best hitting teams we will face all year, except for some teams we would see in regionals. I think Graham could make it to reigonals in WV but their pitching would let them down. As for the game the other day, everyone there saw a very competitive and relatively well played game until BHS made the pitching change at the start of the seventh

[ QUOTE ]

yea i guess your right

Bluefield beating graham by 30 almost both times really showed how tough the SWD was this season

[/ QUOTE ]

In all honesty, the SWD is the weakest basketball district in AA in the State of VA...and Graham is at the bottom...sad but true...