NCAA 08

How many of you plan on buying NCAA 08 when it comes out. Check out this cool new feature i found on the internet earlier

We, of course, saved the best for last. NCAA 08 will include possibly the single greatest sports feature of all time: The Weather Channel. That's right, EA penned a deal with the network so that every game will kick-off with the exact weather conditions at that very moment in wherever the heck you are playing. Hurricane season in South Florida at 3 a.m.? Game on.

[ QUOTE ]

We, of course, saved the best for last.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this quote mean this will be the last incarnation of the "NCAA" version of football as we know it???

A couple of different places, including GameStop, held tournaments last year. I have only played online a couple of times, once being at the beach during vacation last summer. I plan on getting a wireless adaptor for my 360 in the next couple of months.

that weather channel thing sounds pretty cool.....what would also be cool is if they could reach a deal with ESPN that during your gameplay in the Franchise mode you could update your team during the first season as the actually season progresses....it would be tricky but fun...or if you play a buddy in a pick up game and its week 8 during the real season, you could go online through the game console and update your team to its current status....pretend you have a guy who NCAA 08 rated as crappy but has really exploded on the scene, being a fan wouldnt you naturally want to have him as part of the team but the game using preseason assumptions rated him crappy.....boy WVU would've loved this feature in NCAA 06, with the emergence of Slaton and White...lol

[ QUOTE ]

A couple of different places, including GameStop, held tournaments last year. I have only played online a couple of times, once being at the beach during vacation last summer. I plan on getting a wireless adaptor for my 360 in the next couple of months.

[/ QUOTE ]

hit me up when you do..and we can play a game or two