The best baseball coach in swd history

I dont see how anyone could argue against Lou Peery. Coach Peery is the best coach in the history of SWD Baseball. One of the best relievers in MLB, Billy Wagner, is a Coach Peery product.......Coach Strong at Richlands...another Peery product.....

Peery is by far, hands down, without a doubt the best baseball coach in SWD history.

Ferum made Billy Wagner not Tazwell he was average in high school throwing about 82-84 max. Went to ferum and start throwing 91-94 then went to the pros and was throwing a 100. Lou didnt do nothing but put him on the mound. Ferum got him where he is at today.

At max 85 in high school then the big jump to 94 in college. Where they taught him how to pitch. In high school all lou did was put him out on the mound and throw.He became a pitcher in college is all i am saying lou didnt teach him how to pitch.

when did someone ever say that Lou Peery is the reason Wagner pitches in the high 90s??? Mustve missed that post.

Wagner is a Lou Peery product....like it or not.....Peery put him on the mound and Wagner did the rest

[ QUOTE ]

Ferum made Billy Wagner not Tazwell he was average in high school throwing about 82-84 max. Went to ferum and start throwing 91-94 then went to the pros and was throwing a 100. Lou didnt do nothing but put him on the mound. Ferum got him where he is at today.

[/ QUOTE ]

You, my friend, are on crack...Billy was tossing in the low 90s in high school...mid to upper 90s at Ferrum. Billy got Billy where he is today...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i agree with Gman... i went to a banquet where billy wagner spoke and he himself said he was throwing in the 90's in high school...

To get back on subject and quit pointing out what a POS the GMan is.. JACK COMPTON BY FAR IS THE GREATEST SWD BASEBALL COACH. We didnt even have a baseball field.. How tuff is that? It's hard to imagine Big Lou practicing under the football bleachers in the cage at Taze everyday..

[ QUOTE ]

If you don't agree with the all mighty Gman.. That means you are on crack!! Gman do something productive.. UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE!!! Mcdonalds will cut out your free big macs if you dont!! you fat arse

[/ QUOTE ]

McDonald's isn't going to cut out my free Big Mac's...I work for them in their office in Tazewell now. I will start updating the website soon...

[ QUOTE ]

actually, when lou first started, tazewell didnt have a field either, now they have a stadium that rivals most rookie class minor league fields.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, I remember playing Tazewell on those crappy fields at Licolnshire park...they've come a long way in the last 20 or so years.

[ QUOTE ]

To get back on subject and quit pointing out what a POS the GMan is.. JACK COMPTON BY FAR IS THE GREATEST SWD BASEBALL COACH. We didnt even have a baseball field.. How tuff is that? It's hard to imagine Big Lou practicing under the football bleachers in the cage at Taze everyday..

[/ QUOTE ]

Has Grundy EVER won a baseball game????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

we put too much focus into baseball lol..(sarcasm)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

we put too much focus into baseball lol..(sarcasm)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, I guess that's Graham's problem too. LOL

YES Back when Tommy Gun Cregger was at Grundy The Wave went to the State Playoffs. Tommy Gun Threw around 28 Innings that year during the Playoffs, and if Tommy Gun could have had that Tommy John operation the wave would have won the State. Mad Jack gets my vote as best SWD coach.