grundy graham score?

i think it was around 25-1 grundy scored its only run when graham had there backups in. graham had 3 homers in the first inning taylor hit one tj marrs hit a grand slam and yost hit one

• 10 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

i think it was around 25-1 grundy scored its only run when graham had there backups in. graham had 3 homers in the first inning taylor hit one tj marrs hit a grand slam and yost hit one

[/ QUOTE ]

sad part is,is that will be the only game Graham will win this year.i got some brown grocery bags for anyone attending the graham games to cover up their face.lol

yea but id like to see any of those graham fans come on the field and do any better...you can hide a weak player in football but you cant on a baseball field....and i stand by my opinion that baseball is harder than football....id like to see any other football players beside the ones that play now come out and try baseball.!!

I play many sports and I have to say that baseball truly takes the most RAW talent. For instance in football; you can gain strength and end up tackling better and running harder. In baseball, you can have all the strength you want and not be able to hit a curve ball or catch up to a 95 MPH fastball.

probably so. and the fact that a baseball field is significantly larger than a football field and the game is played with a smaller ball, yet baseball has fewer players in an attempt to have the opposition fail.

baseball is a unique sport in that it's an individual game played within a team concept. unlike other team sports you can't gang tackle a pop-up or double team a ground ball.

how in the hell can you compare baseball to football when they are so very different?one being a contact sport and the other a no contact sport.lets do this,give me a bat in football and i bet there isnt many gonna come near me.or pitch a football.you see what im getting at?you cannot compare the two.Graham just doesnt have any coaching at all.some of these guys thats been there since the start of time need to retire and go fishing or something and let some young fresh minds have a try at it.

lets see it then...man i know we suck...but..like i told you earlier in the year GMAN the drive isnt there on our team..and we have played some good teams...not good enough to beat us the way they did but good teams

[ QUOTE ]

lets see it then...man i know we suck...but..like i told you earlier in the year GMAN the drive isnt there on our team..and we have played some good teams...not good enough to beat us the way they did but good teams

[/ QUOTE ]

Upon further review, Graham will not win a game in the district this year. This team isn't even competitive...21-1, 18-1, 20-2...SAD...