Lacrosse

yea i've heard that college recruiters for lacrosse sometimes recruit athletes that have never picked up a stick in their life, just takes some practice is all i'm sure

[ QUOTE ]

yawn

[/ QUOTE ]

and how can you say lacrosse is boring??

They play lacrosse as close as blacksburg maybe closer. When I was a freshman at Roanoke College they won the national championship. That was far from boring. Those guys are incredible athletes speed, stamina, strength, and a ton of eye hand coordination. Talk to Lucas he wants to play also.

[ QUOTE ]

Id play if it was around here....it looks like lots of fun.

[/ QUOTE ]well y not we get it around here, maybe theres a league or something that isn't high school involved, and we could start a team, just an idea, we already got 4 people who want to, if its possible we can find some good athletes that wanna play and start a team its a spring sport i'm thinkin so we got a year

I totally agree with you guys id love to play lacrosse its far from boring. i wish there was a team or teams in the area or we should start one haha. closest ive ever got to playin is those cheap yard game stuff ah good times haha.

Im down with starting one i dont care if we were called the chipmonks well yeah i do haha but im not down with driving to c.c. everyday haha at least not when gas is 15 dollors a gallon haha

• 2 weeks later...