UFC or Boxing?

Boxing is almost as "fixed" as wrestling nowadays. UFC is much better...and if even it is "fixed" at least you get to see two guys kick the shiznit out of each other...

nahh he lost his fight for the belt...he said that guy was really good with wrestling so everytime Spence tried to get a few good punches or kicks in a row he just came in and took him down with wrestling moves...he was absolutely devasted...but he said his next fight might be in September...

[ QUOTE ]

personally i like boxing more but more when the big paperviews come out like when mayweather and la hoyla boxed and chuck ortiz and then other guy fought mayweather and la hoyla had we more people to watch

[/ QUOTE ]

are you trying to say Chuck L and Tito Ortiz??

If I can put in my $.02, I absolutely prefer boxing. In my opinion, it's so much purer of a sport, not totally relying on blood and fury to get a win. Don't get me wrong, ufc is fun. But when it comes to raw athletic talent, physique, mentality, etc., I'm gonna have to give it to boxing.

no we are talking about Sean Spencer...a local guy that started UFC/MMA fighting a little while ago...he got 3rd in the Rough and Rowdy and he just recently had a shot at the Ruckus in the Cage belt....he is thinking on whether to go pro or not...

[ QUOTE ]

If I can put in my $.02, I absolutely prefer boxing. In my opinion, it's so much purer of a sport, not totally relying on blood and fury to get a win. Don't get me wrong, ufc is fun. But when it comes to raw athletic talent, physique, mentality, etc., I'm gonna have to give it to boxing.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree 100%

and yean i meant chuck l. and the other fellow, as you can tell i dont keep up with ufc

[ QUOTE ]

Boxing is way better

I loved watching evander the "real deal" hollyfield box

[/ QUOTE ]

Evander Holyfield is my favorite.he never came into the ring outta shape.he fights lou saveres sat. night