best game of 06

grundysports

i dont know about whole game,but Graham vs Richlands last year in first half we were actually leading right before the half 7-6 and it was 12-7 richlands at the half.that was the best first half of hard hittin football ive seen in a while.everyone was getting smacked in the mouth.

As far as the games i saw last year, it would have to be hands down Richlands/Rockbridge State Championship game, not because Richlands won, well yea it is but it was such an emotional game on both sides and it came down to the last play and last minute plays and thats wat i love, i hate the beat downs wether you're delivering them or taking them, if it were up to me id like to see one minute quarters haha that would be the most exciting 4 minutes in my week during football season. Also Richlands/graham was a very good game to as u guys stated above, i agree with you.

the best swd district game last year was the tazewell-graham regular season game. tazewell blocked the g mens extra point attempt to have the 7-6 lead and as time expired shannon graham blocked the potential game winning field goal to give the dogs the win

[ QUOTE ]

the best swd district game last year was the tazewell-graham regular season game. tazewell blocked the g mens extra point attempt to have the 7-6 lead and as time expired shannon graham blocked the potential game winning field goal to give the dogs the win

[/ QUOTE ]

you are correct

yeah the carroll-tazewell game reminded me a lot of coach wyatts first game at tazewell when they played carroll. it came down to the very last play and ended pretty much the same way