Mitchell Stadium nearing completion

Bogeavers

I went up to the stadium today and about crapped in my pants. They have all the turf layed and it is amazing. They have outline the entire field in Chamra Blue and all they have left is to sew, pave, and some repair work here and there. With the "game" only a month off they have finished in plenty of time and I cannot wait to see our Beavers run on to that field. GO BEAVERS!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

They'll be playing on it during the grid-o-rama, so that kinda takes the fun out of the unveiling of the turf until beaver/graham

[/ QUOTE ]acctually i thought i heard a few people say that graham will be using it Aug 10 in a 4 team scrimmage

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

They'll be playing on it during the grid-o-rama, so that kinda takes the fun out of the unveiling of the turf until beaver/graham

[/ QUOTE ]acctually i thought i heard a few people say that graham will be using it Aug 10 in a 4 team scrimmage

[/ QUOTE ]

No they won't. It will be at Concord.............

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No they won't. It will be at Concord.............

[/ QUOTE ]well that'll be cool then, who are the teams in it? and what time does it start