rabidbeaver

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

WOW! What a dump!!! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! That is Dave's line!!! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Right...

Welcome back to the board...got VT tickets yet???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right...

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you working today???? :-)

Our other websites I would watse time on at work got blocked, so you are it now!! LOL

Tix are being mailed out 8-13 I am told, so i will let you know when I have them in hand.

Can't wait to tailgate!! Want to join us for Beaver-Graham?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...well, I'm "in the office" today..."woking" on the internet...you know, checking out the message boards, watching the PGA Championship, that sort of thing. But I'll be "off" tomorrow.

Yes, I think we'll join you all at the tailgate for the Graham-Beaver game this year...I'm off on that Friday too. That'll be a "tough" 3-day work week for me...was informed yesterday that I'll get my birthday off that week as well. God, I love this job!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...well, I'm "in the office" today..."woking" on the internet...you know, checking out the message boards, watching the PGA Championship, that sort of thing. But I'll be "off" tomorrow.

Yes, I think we'll join you all at the tailgate for the Graham-Beaver game this year...I'm off on that Friday too. That'll be a "tough" 3-day work week for me...was informed yesterday that I'll get my birthday off that week as well. God, I love this job!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good!!! The and I are taking, Dave the b-day boy, goofin at Countryside tomorrow. I hope we won't melt! I'll be at the Hokie scrimmage Saturday as well.

I bet you walk around with a pretty big smile on your face these days!! Probably gonna need plastic surgery to remove it!

If you want to place an order with me to the beer store in b-burg, you may and i will deliver for tailgating or other! :-)

[ QUOTE ]

If you want to place an order with me to the beer store in b-burg, you may and i will deliver for tailgating or other! :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

YUMMY...BEER STORE!!! Will likely be hitting that place soon for some "birthday supplies"! BTW, are there any good smoke shops (read: cigar stores) in the 'Burg area...isn't there one on main across from the main entrance to campus??? The selection at the local smoke shop is minimal at best...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YUMMY...BEER STORE!!! Will likely be hitting that place soon for some "birthday supplies"! BTW, are there any good smoke shops (read: cigar stores) in the 'Burg area...isn't there one on main across from the main entrance to campus??? The selection at the local smoke shop is minimal at best...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmm.....not sure. I will check it out and let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmm.....not sure. I will check it out and let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

B-burg pipe & tobacco 408 n. main st. right at the university mall. that is the one you want.

[ QUOTE ]

Field looks outstanding! I would have thought they would have tried to put some Gold or Yellow for the G-men some where on it though? Maybe outline the states with gold or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

The new scoreboard is maroon with gold lights...

[ QUOTE ]

Sharky's reopened last year right beside where it used to be on N. Main. Best ribs in Blacksburg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharky's rocks!! Love that place on Sunday's watching Sunday Ticket.

Hey G-Man, SIR but why aren't all the schedules listed for the teams?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sharky's reopened last year right beside where it used to be on N. Main. Best ribs in Blacksburg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharky's rocks!! Love that place on Sunday's watching Sunday Ticket.

Hey G-Man, SIR but why aren't all the schedules listed for the teams?

[/ QUOTE ]

As I told someone the other day...I'll get them posted when I can find the time to do it...odds are, they'll be up this week at some point...

Has someone already said ... thank GAWD Richlands is playing Bluefield at Ernie Hicks this year so there is less of a chance of the Beaver cheating the Big Blue?

If that post has been made then please disregard this one.

/ maybe if you could give Richlands forewarning when your chances at making the playoffs are on the line...blah blah blah

[ QUOTE ]

Has someone already said ... thank GAWD Richlands is playing Bluefield at Ernie Hicks this year so there is less of a chance of the Beaver cheating the Big Blue?

/ maybe if you could give Richlands forewarning when your chances at making the playoffs are on the line...blah blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure if it had been made or not...but either way I think it should be disregarded...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on guys cant we all get along.this is different years,different teams,different refs.