Beavers, GMEN on collision course

bluefieldRocks

"We Believe?" tell me when u think we "stole" that from u or when we tried and why would we even spray paint our own field when if we wanted motavition we would make a sign or something and for another reason why i think it was bluefield is i think that it was mispelled

Just remember it the BEAVER - GRAHAM game (beaver first)...That always starts a good pissn' match!!! and imature

On the Cole discussion... Its about time a good player come over to the WV side, We (WV) usually supply graham with there star player every year.

I guarantee big Fred has some tricks to pull on the new field.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well when we got to practice today we were suprised to see spray painted in our far endzone "we believe" well folks i hope u can believe in will cole on friday

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah considering your fans already tried to steal that motto from us..how do you know it wasen't your own fans trying to support you all

[/ QUOTE ]

Im pretty sure that has been many teams "motto" over the years. I dont think Bluefield was the first.

It seems to me that a spray painted "We Believe" on Graham's practice field would give the edge of motivation to the G-Men. With their game being more physical than finesse. Maybe the GMen's coaches put it on there????

Nah, probably not,

but just throwing some ideas around

[ QUOTE ]

i would pass u what i had left over from last august but its moldy.lol i agree with bluefieldrocks about ansel ponders remark,i too think he ment it.im looking forward to the game friday because none of us know whos going to win,and i think that makes this years game more exciting for both sides.on the Graham side you have rough tough players who love to grind it out and have a line that can bring down buildings.and on Bluefields side you have speed and quickness and some players who can score from anywhere on the field.yes i think its safe to say that fridays game will be one of the best.good luck everybody.

[/ QUOTE ]well if u all think about it you never know who is gonna winunless a team is that dag gum awful.. i mean just think about last year when alot of ppl even some graham fans just knew they were gonna lose to us and look what happend.

oouch but the inferior team embarassed swva football as they did in 05 i am ashamed the best team did not make it 03 04[weir] i watched the whole game in person not like the unfaithful of bluefeild maybe for different reasons however i stayed for the longest second in history are the dates wrong did you win a title in 03

mavs fan I guess is sucks that all you can talk about is bluefield! You kinda sound like weir 57 a couple years ago.From what we learned about him he washed their star players jock after every game!I guess cooper still rides the pine for wvu but easier cleanup job for weir 57!I think james monroe has one of the best programs in the state but terrible fans. We use to think you watered down the field before we played you all, but now we see its from all the crying and whining you do.GET A LIFE

"We Believe" is Bluefield's, always has been, always will be. We don't want it. Seeing that in Cardinal Red and Gold would be like seeing a logo that had a beaver holding a G Star.

[ QUOTE ]

oouch but the inferior team embarassed swva football as they did in 05 i am ashamed the best team did not make it 03 04[weir] i watched the whole game in person not like the unfaithful of bluefeild maybe for different reasons however i stayed for the longest second in history are the dates wrong did you win a title in 03

[/ QUOTE ]

I would attempt to discredit one of James Monroe's title seasons by saying they weren't the best team that year but then it dawns on me that James Monroe has never won a state title in football, nor even played for one.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

New rule, you must be able to put complete sentences together or else you will be dismissed from the message boards... Obviously I don't have the authority to do that. Whatcha think GMan? hahaha

[ QUOTE ]

"We Believe" is Bluefield's, always has been, always will be. We don't want it. Seeing that in Cardinal Red and Gold would be like seeing a logo that had a beaver holding a G Star.

[/ QUOTE ]

now im gonna have nightmares.lol ican see it now.a rabid beaver chasing me with a burning Graham flag.oh no i gotta go get some uppers before the game so i wont sleep a couple of days.lmao

Guest BEAVERTAIL

In all his posts I swear he hasn't used any punctuation at all.