George Wythe rolls over Bulldogs 48-6

VivaFutbol

[ QUOTE ]

GW dominated from start to finish. #11 for Tazwell completed passes, but to the wrong team. Robert Yonce had 4 ints 2 of which for a TD. #11 threw 6 completed pass to the Maroons.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess dawgs_05 and jets better be revising their projections........

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GW dominated from start to finish. #11 for Tazwell completed passes, but to the wrong team. Robert Yonce had 4 ints 2 of which for a TD. #11 threw 6 completed pass to the Maroons.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do nt revise anything... i stand behind what i say... the bulldogs didnt lose the game stupid coaching did... when will we ever get a coach who can evaluate tallent... the best player on the field only got to touch the ball a few times and he scored one of those... so you take the best back in the area and what do you do... make him a qb where he isnt effective,,, i feel sorry for the kids the work their butts off and for what... hopefully this will get the coaches or someones attention and they wake up and put their tallent on the field where it should be... by the way good job GW they are a very good team.. but put the dawgs in the right possitions and it would have been maybe 21 - 7 give matt just a few more touches a game and he scores a few more times... hum 6'5 ... 4.5 fourty... lets put him out wide where no one can throw the ball to him and and see what happens...and yes that what they did... he stayed wide open and the ball fell short and was caught by the other team... not TJs fault he is atail back so let him run the ball and get his 1000 yrds again...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do nt revise anything... i stand behind what i say... the bulldogs didnt lose the game stupid coaching did... when will we ever get a coach who can evaluate tallent... the best player on the field only got to touch the ball a few times and he scored one of those... so you take the best back in the area and what do you do... make him a qb where he isnt effective,,, i feel sorry for the kids the work their butts off and for what... hopefully this will get the coaches or someones attention and they wake up and put their tallent on the field where it should be... by the way good job GW they are a very good team.. but put the dawgs in the right possitions and it would have been maybe 21 - 7 give matt just a few more touches a game and he scores a few more times... hum 6'5 ... 4.5 fourty... lets put him out wide where no one can throw the ball to him and and see what happens...and yes that what they did... he stayed wide open and the ball fell short and was caught by the other team... not TJs fault he is atail back so let him run the ball and get his 1000 yrds again...

[/ QUOTE ]

But two years ago Wyatt was your Savior...its funny to see how quickly things can change...guess it won't be long before you all run him out of T-town just like you did Harris Hart...WOW!!!

no not always, but it is getting old.... pull your starters in the mid second quater only to get blown out last year... and then just to say this loss is on us guys... the middle school goes undefeated about every year... then look what happens. like i said i hope this wakes them up... they arent bad coaches, they are actually very good. i just wpnder sometimes if they care

[ QUOTE ]

I do nt revise anything...

[/ QUOTE ]

NOT EVEN YOUR SWD PREDICTION?????????????????????????????

[ QUOTE ]

1. tazewell 9-1

2. richlands 7-3

3. Carroll County 6-4

4. Graham 5-5

5. marion 5-5

6. Abingdon 4-6

7. Grundy 2-8

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

1. tazewell 9-1

2. richlands 7-3

3. Carroll County 6-4

4. Graham 5-5

5. marion 5-5

6. Abingdon 4-6

7. Grundy 2-8

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope... so what you doing? trying start something? did you pick perfect?... show me yours.... i have a life and more to do than to follow you

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

1. tazewell 9-1

2. richlands 7-3

3. Carroll County 6-4

4. Graham 5-5

5. marion 5-5

6. Abingdon 4-6

7. Grundy 2-8

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope... so what you doing? trying start something? did you pick perfect?... show me yours.... i have a life and more to do than to follow you

[/ QUOTE ]

It says your occupation is a bookie i would like to bet with you lol

I think "jets" needs to start revising things. Maybe his grammar, spelling, use of punctuation, and attitude. Sounds like an angry parent. But, in the eyes of today's parents it's always the coaches fault!

T-town showed their youth, several false start penalties that reversed a couple of first downs, unable to make tackles, it will be a long year for T-town but they will be better for the experience the younger players get, as far as the coaches, they will make the changes needed, let the younger guys play and rebuild, the problems with alot of fans is they want to be bleacher coaches and badmouth everything that is called, they are also the fans that show up for a winning team but not when they lose

[ QUOTE ]

T-town showed their youth, several false start penalties that reversed a couple of first downs, unable to make tackles, it will be a long year for T-town but they will be better for the experience the younger players get, as far as the coaches, they will make the changes needed, let the younger guys play and rebuild, the problems with alot of fans is they want to be bleacher coaches and badmouth everything that is called, they are also the fans that show up for a winning team but not when they lose

[/ QUOTE ]

False starts won't/don't reverse first downs....they are dead ball penalties...play is stopped at the whistle on the movement...

false starts reverse calls when the play is not blown dead, such as fake punts, changing field positions from 3rd and 1 to 3rd and 6, regardless,when you have 6 int's and 7 false starts in one half of football you really have no chance to be in any game

[ QUOTE ]

false starts reverse calls when the play is not blown dead, such as fake punts, changing field positions from 3rd and 1 to 3rd and 6, regardless,when you have 6 int's and 7 false starts in one half of football you really have no chance to be in any game

[/ QUOTE ]

On false starts, when the offense, usually someone on the line of scrimmage, moves before the ball is snapped, or any other time the plane of the line of scrimmage is crossed by either team (known as 'offside' when called against the defense), the play is automatically blown dead at that point and the penalty is assessed.

If it is a case of not enough men on the line of scrimmage, same signal as a false start, also known as illegal formation/procedure, then the play is "reversed" since it is not a dead ball situation with the penalty being assessed after the play from the original line of scrimmage.

Also, the play will be "reversed" if their is an illegal motion penalty, when a RB or WR (not on the line of scrimmage) moves forward before the ball is snapped...also not a dead ball situation with the penalty being assessed after the play from the original line of scrimmage.

Make sure you know what the exact call was before you assume what is happening on the field...

All of you boys should be calling ballgames imstead of trying to coach or play. You would have done better than that crew at Bulldog field . That bunch was just worried about getting a free hot dog and cold pop. by the looks of their guts hanging over their white pants they could afford to miss a meal or two.

never in any post did i say George Wythe was not better than Tazewell, I said tazewell has to quit making the mistakes they did, I am and always will be a Tazewell fan but never have I came on this and said anything disrespectful to any team or any fan

to tell ya the truth that game didnt show that GW was good it could have shown that Tazewell may be that bad this. There is still lots of football to be played just because u lose one game doesnt mean you right the ship off.