Score Updates.

Bulldogs52

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over! Put it in the books. Giles pulls out a comeback stunner and wins this one in OT#6 by a score of 46-43!!! They are partying in Pearisburg, I'm sure. This is unreal. Hats off to both teams. Congrats to both.

[ QUOTE ]

It's over! Put it in the books. Giles pulls out a comeback stunner and wins this one in OT#6 by a score of 46-43!!! They are partying in Pearisburg, I'm sure. This is unreal. Hats off to both teams. Congrats to both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many THANKS mav. You've been great. I was rooting for Giles...but, how can you call any team a loser when they left everything on the field. I'm sure the teams are drained.

- - - > Lonesome Pine

J.I. Burton 51, Appalachia 8

J.J Kelly 46, Pound 14

- - - > Cumberland

Coeburn 35, Ervinton 29

Castlewood 42, Thomas Walker 0

- - - > Clinch Mtn.

Va. High 37, John Battle 7

- - - > non-district

Clintwood 30, Haysi 7 Coal Miners Bowl

Powell Valley 14, Lebanon 9

St. Paul 35, Twin Valley 14

Holston 40, Twin Springs 14

Lee 34, Harlan (KY) 6

Richlands 39, Honaker 0

Gate City 41, Tazeewell 21

Grundy 26, East Ridge (KY) 24

Christiansburg 34, Graham 14

Abingdon 35, Patrick Henry 7

Marion 35, Northwood 6

Carroll Co. 27, Patrick Co. 13

Giles 46, Blacksburg 43 : 6 OT's

Salem 44, Lord Botetourt 9

Cave Spring 7, Staunton River 6

Gretna 41, Martinsville 0

Heritage 35, Magna Vista 12

Brookville 42, Tunstall 12

Ashe Co. (NC) 21, Grayson Co. 0

I was pulling for Giles too. They beat us in scrimmage. Now I don't feel so bad. Does anyone know what the James Monroe/Shady Springs final score was? I have to admit, the Giles game got so exciting in the second half, and James Monroe pretty much seemed to have their game well in control at that point, so I quit listening to the Mavs game and started listening to Giles game. Sorry Mavs! It was too good not to listen to!! smile.gif It was great.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many THANKS mav. You've been great. I was rooting for Giles...but, how can you call any team a loser when they left everything on the field. I'm sure the teams are drained.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to keep you posted. I was listening outside on the radio and then running to the computer to make a post after each 2nd half score and after each OT. I'm worn out!! laugh