Score Updates.

Bulldogs52

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, sounds like there's a game in Pearisburg!! Giles intercepted the ball and a few plays later, punched in another touchdown and added an extra point. The score is now Blacksburg 23 Giles 20!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield score anyone??

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield 20

Princeton 0

About 5-6 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

As much as I like beating Graham, I have a lot of respect for them. Princeton? I just like beating the crap out of them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield score anyone??

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield 20

Princeton 0

About 5-6 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

As much as I like beating Graham, I have a lot of respect for them. Princeton? I just like beating the crap out of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield and Graham have a friendly rivalry. There is realy no animosity other than about a week before the game. After the game, they go back to being friends. But Princeton is a different story. At no time do Bluefield and Princeton get along, in anything. It is truly a hate rivalry.

It gets even better. With around 4 minutes left in regulation, Giles just kicked a 54 yard field goal to tie the game at 23!!!! The announcers are saying their kicker is a D1 kicker. Wow. Giles has dominated this second half.

The Blacksburg/Giles game is going into overtime! Giles' kicker tried a 57 yarder to win it with about 1:40 left, and they say it was long enough, but just wide to the right. I don't know if anyone left at halftime when Giles was down 23-0, but I bet they are back by now if they were listening on the radio.

BTW, if it's online, I don't know where it would be. I'm listening to it on the radio.

It's going into a second overtime! Giles got the ball first, but was unable to get a touchdown. They kicked on 4th down and missed. Blacksburg decided not to risk an interception or fumble in their OT try and went for the 3-pt kick on first down. And missed it!!!! OT #2 on the way!!!