Score Updates.

Bulldogs52

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OT #3 on the way!!! Unbelieveable. B'burg got the ball first, but couldn't get it in. And then missed the field goal by inches. Then Giles got a chance, but fumbled on their 2nd possession and B'burg recovered. Thus the end of OT #2. I think B'burg gets the ball first in OT #3. Oh my....

The Tazewell/GC game was closer than the score showed? lol

While Tazewell kept fighting, GC let up when it became 28-0. GC was layin the wood all night long. Tazewell looked good with their passing game, but they were rocked all night long. Good luck to the Dawgs the rest of the way.

"William Camnpbell 34, Sussex Central 0 "

-------------------------------------------

William Campbell is who Bluefield plays next week..... they're always a good team - should be tough

william campbells defense is the best bluefield has seen in the past 5 years.their offense is sick.beaver better pack breakfast,lunch and dinner next week.i wouldnt miss this game for nothin.

The 3rd OT is over and it's still tied. Only this time it's tied at 30 all. Giles took first possession. On 4th and inches, they put it in the endzone and then hit their extra point. Ditto for B'burg -- 4 and goal and they get a touchdown and then get their extra point! No one wants to lose!!! And I have to say, whoever the announcers are calling this game, are great at calling a game. Very good.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

20 bucs on giles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take that.......

[/ QUOTE ]

no you gonna give that.lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Go Indians! Oops I mean Bruins.......

OT #5 on the way! Yep, that's right. Neither could put 6 on the board in OT #4, but both were able to put up 3. So now it's tied 33-33!!!! This is crazy. Giles gets the ball first in this next OT....

[ QUOTE ]

OT #5 on the way! Yep, that's right. Neither could put 6 on the board in OT #4, but both were able to put up 3. So now it's tied 33-33!!!! This is crazy. Giles gets the ball first in this next OT....

[/ QUOTE ]

When I saw your post was up....was almost afraid to look....whew, I would say "this is the game of the week" pick.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

20 bucs on giles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take that.......

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha you crazy.lmao r u trying to say we live in the united states of the offended?you wouldnt dare.lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

20 bucs on giles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take that.......

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha you crazy.lmao r u trying to say we live in the united states of the offended?you wouldnt dare.lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Tree huggers.....gotta love em.....They will always be the Indians to me.

OT #6 on the way! And, no, I'm not kidding. These guys just can't decide who wants to win. Both scored 7 in OT #5 taking the score up to 40-40. B'burg gets the ball first in OT #6.....do you think this thing will be over before next Friday?!!

[ QUOTE ]

OT #6 on the way! And, no, I'm not kidding. These guys just can't decide who wants to win. Both scored 7 in OT #5 taking the score up to 40-40. B'burg gets the ball first in OT #6.....do you think this thing will be over before next Friday?!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's almost impossible to comprehend....