zack

qb rashawn woods 5'10" 191

tb martin scales 6' 188

fb justin woods 6'2" 278

se tony womack 6'6" 219

rg andrew miller 6'5"264

rt dameon hairston 6'2" 292

lt michael mayhew 6'8" 337

What gets me about that is the FB, 6-2, 278! Bluefield had Allen Carter at around 265 last year and I remember teams having problems with him.

If this kid has any speed, he's a saftety's worst nightmare in open space.

I looked at those same numbers before the Cavs played them. They are mind boggling. This was a state semifinalist last year! A huge line, a 278 lb fullback, and a 6'5" reciever? Thats a lot of weapons to contain. How do you gameplan for that? They were clicking the first game of the season. The #2 Patrick has a great back and good talent. They will hang with anybody but Basset is the team to beat. If you play Basset look out. As for the Cavs they are fine. I think we will get better every week. There are alot of jrs. on this team and alot of sr. leadership. The rest of the year will be fun.

[ QUOTE ]

What gets me about that is the FB, 6-2, 278! Bluefield had Allen Carter at around 265 last year and I remember teams having problems with him.

If this kid has any speed, he's a saftety's worst nightmare in open space.

[/ QUOTE ]

well when you hear 6'2 270 you think he's fat and slow, but he's got alot of speed for someone that size, he's not gonna breakaway from a fast safety but he'll run over them, but yea he can move i'd say his longest run he'd have would be 50 yards then a safety or something would catch up (if he didn't already run them over that is) but they gotta tackle him