Pocahontas

Gunz9

I dont know what you have against Pocahontas but I think this team is doing an excellent job and the coaches as well. 5 or 6 wins in the past two years is considerably better than the two years before so I think you should be giving credit the the players and coaches down there.

from what i recall pocahontas ran the same offense that they are running now a while back and i know there was not one kid who had 4.3 speed some of the greatest backs that ever came through pocahontas had size to run a power offense but if you look at this team you cant name a faster group of kids that come through the school

the truth is they havent had a running game this good in many years how long has it been that they had a quarterback rush for 160 yards and also pass for 140 prob never. sure wouldnt happen out of a power set.

I think you were confused. PHS had nearly 200 yards on the ground. Nearly 130 in the air. The offense worked. The defense on the other hand surrendered way to many points. That is a direct result of not having enough numbers to make adequate subs. People like you and the Great mesiah Walters have attacked every coach and kid that has been involved with the football program for a number of years.(I assure you that if he were the "Coach" that "HE" has confinced people he is, he would employed as such somewhere) The "I" formation? With an undersized line? As for changing the offense, anyone who "Understands" football will attest to the stategy that you form your Offense and Defense around the talent that is available. You will not run power football with undersized players. If you were show up and support the kids, the coaches and school at sports functions they might be more enjoyable for you. Of course there's always the option of becoming an educator and applying for the job.

honestly i dont think the coaches call plays on the field like fumble left on three or drop passes on two if you would come to or was at any of their games you would know that turnovers, dropped, passes, and penalties is what lost the games not the triple option offense they or running or the coaches honestly i give them credit for getting away from passing 50 times a game and losing by scores like 60-0

You have said it agian great football gods. penalties, I think that falls on the coachs and I think they have good kids . It's those stupid coachs runing out on the field and acting out! My bad I forgot the coachs at pocahontas were probabilty behind stans playing touch football when they were in school.Not watching the football game!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

You have said it agian great football gods. penalties, I think that falls on the coachs and I think they have good kids . It's those stupid coachs runing out on the field and acting out! My bad I forgot the coachs at pocahontas were probabilty behind stans playing touch football when they were in school.Not watching the football game!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]So the coaches tell us to block in the back..or make a false start..or make a late hit?

wow you know everything don't ya?

it dosent matter what anyone says on here you are always gonna blame the coaches no matter what school your talking about its always louthans fault in pocy dougs fault at graham and wyatts fault at tazewell so no matter what good each coach does for their school has beens like you are always gonna talk crap because someone told u that you was an all star back in the day so just get over yourself

You have to remember thats its the "Coaches" that are leading these kids and actually making Pocahontas a respectable program again. Mistakes and penalties are part of the game.

You can not run a power I offense unless you have a strong line with good size. It seems that the offense they are running now is working. Right now Pocahontas has more wins than Graham and Tazewell. When was the last time you could say that?!

it dosent matter what anyone says on here you are always gonna blame the coaches no matter what school your talking about its always louthans fault in pocy dougs fault at graham and wyatts fault at tazewell so no matter what good each coach does for their school has beens like you are always gonna talk crap because someone told u that you was an all star back in the day so just get over yourself

you named two coachs and one ass clown

ass clown?

get a life buddy. brush up on your spelling and go to college, and get your teaching degree. after all of that start up a petition to get louthan fired. then get a job with tazewell county, and then you can have everyone talk about you.

Coach Louthan and all the other coaches teach us everything we need to know to win every game we play. It's not thier fault we don't preform well every game. If you wanna blame anyone, then blame the players.