hurley@ phelps ky.

romeo37

well, they are very young, their line is pretty big, but i dont know how aggresive they are, at QB starts a young alex smith, he is fast, but no arm, at tailback, they return a fast, but small Jordan Payne, i dont know much about their DEF. except, they return Joe Bush at OLB, and the other OLB is out with a arm injury. but my final count in this one is hurley by 14+....ill be there to experience it first hand

no blocking they tackled to high they just didnt show up to play. there heads wasnt in the game theres nothing else to really say except they need to step it up when they play willaimson . them 3 starters was really needed tonight when do they get to play again? does anyone know.

All three boys will be ready to play the Williamson game.

We are open the week of Sept. 21. The week of Sept. 28 is the

Williamson game. I felt there were some delay hits that was'nt called but that was no excuse. I've watched these boys

play ball they are good something just was'nt quiet right tonight. No blocking, that's what hurt alot, couldn't get the offense moving. Phelps came to win their homecoming and they stepped up tonight. So I guess we'll let it pass

and move on. You gotta remember they are a young team and still look good considering........

I think Hurley can be in either state. Some is in Ky some in Wv and I think they play home games in Grundy Va. So I think Hurlwy is in the tri saate Area. I hope that helps you out Karmon. Why are you going to the Homecomming game ?

[ QUOTE ]

Whew Big Man - I am going to the Hurley Homecoming because at least the Coondogs will have had a bath because the cheerleaders won't!

[/ QUOTE ]

well youve managed to take shots at Grundy and Hurley today whats going on you high on Gomer juice?

The team got the big head and forgot to show up. I believe they were reading the damn paper to much and thought they would walk all over a team that probably averaged 80 more pounds per man up front. The O-Line and D-Line was absolutely horrible. The line got destroyed all night. Hey other than that and trying to finger tackle we did WONDERFUL... I just hope they decide to get their head out of their arse and show up for the next game because if not it will be the same outcome, a big fat 'L'

I don't know what happened but I hope they get it lined out

before Williamson W. Va. Yea, it was a real bummer for the

team and the fans that followed. One plus we had good fan

turnout. Let's hope they don't read the paper before the next

game and go in and do their job. I feel they will be on

their toes this time around and they are not taking anything for granted. We will see......