To Abingdon

zach

Yall gave it yalls best and I thought yall had it. You deserve everything you win. Adam, you played one of the best games I have seen. I will not doubt you anymore, and I am sorry for doubting you earlier. The line, defense, everyone played great. If Ayala had maybe 2 more vertical inches, it might be a different score haha. Richlands played a good game too. Fuller and Wicks will be all state no doubt in my mind. Couple of calls against both teams, but the main one that sticks out to me is the Richlands ball at the 4. I thought it was a touchback, but I was on Richlands side and didnt see it properly. It was fun being the only one on one side jumping up and down when Tyler caught that 90 some yard TD. I know making threads is stupid when one is already up, but I wanted it to be known that I always doubted Adam but no more. Also, I have 4 things to say about the game.

1. Weird to see shot gun snap for Richlands when they were on their 4 especially raining and botched snaps already.

2. Why did Abingdon still try to run the ball? They should be lucky to have positive yardage after alot of TFL. Ayala and Braden ran hard htough.

3. The AHS timeouts at the end of the game. Little weird to not call it on 1 and 10 with the clock run near 1 minute mark

4. Both teams had sloppy special teams and snapping. Hopefully it was just the raining part.

Again, this was one of my favorite games i have watched, even though Abingdon lost, I honestly dont see either team losing any more games. Hopefully they can meet up in the state finals and have another good game.

[ QUOTE ]

I agree Lance i believe that bluefield will give Richlands all they can handle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they will to...but I think we can still come out on top. I havnt seen Bluefield play, but I assume they are pretty good from the games they have won thus far. I hope it is a great game, I cant wait!

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands has it's hands full with Bluefield...I have the Beavers as 7 point favs in this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think most teams didnt play to their potential last night with the wet weather and all.dry hot summer practices and no bad weather to practice in couldve been the benifactor im sure.Bluefield will test Richlands early and often.i think bluefields speed will decide this game.even though theres some football left to be played before they meet,Bluefield is gonna be hard for Richlands to deal with on any type field.im picking Bluefield by 2 TDs.