Tazewll vs Richlands

tazewell_rocks

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

no panic button here. i think this move will bring to the offense exactly what its missing. better strap it on cause romo dont care to run through u grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Romulo run through someone??!?! HAHAHA

Yeah, just like he's done all year......one big hit and suddenly he's got craps....what a wuss

Now, the wicks kid....thats a different story

[/ QUOTE ]

One big hit gives him the craps?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds like someone else has the craps

[/ QUOTE ]

But its coming out of the wrong end in his case.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA.....I just noticed that......thanks for not being too harsh on me for my typo...

I meant, He comes up lame with Cramps alot of times during the year

And no I havent been to many RHS games....only the Grid-o-rama and the abingdon

The cramps excuse is coming from RHS fans I know.......more than 3....so whats a guy to think?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA.....I just noticed that......thanks for not being too harsh on me for my typo...

The cramps excuse is coming from RHS fans I know.......more than 3....so whats a guy to think?

[/ QUOTE ]

It dosnt matter too much what any of us think. But I dont think calling the boy a "wuss" is called for.

[ QUOTE ]

ok...maybe a bit uncalled for.....how about a softie?

[/ QUOTE ]

What ever you say is fine with me. I really dont mind, but I dont think saying anything negative about an individual player is called for. But again, if you dont see anything wrong with it then go right ahead. I personally havent seen him cramp up at all so I have no opinion on the subject.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] The thing that bothers me the most about this post is you have admitted not going to many RHS games, and you make a statement about a high school player like that based on what someone else has told you.. The only information you have is hear say, so you really don't know what you are talking about, do you?

[ QUOTE ]

WELL RICHLANDS WILL BE BY FAR THE SLOWEST TEAM TAZEWELL HAS PLAYED TO DATE. that being said... they will still win by 40... but still tazewell 7 blues 0.....lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, those five teams Tazewell has lost to have always been known for their speed...tongue.gif

I dont know how you have determined that Richlands will be the slowest team Tazewell faces.

From what I seen from Abingdon, they were not faster then Richlands. As for the rest of your opponents, I dont have any idea how fast they were.

[ QUOTE ]

I dont know how you have determined that Richlands will be the slowest team Tazewell faces.

From what I seen from Abingdon, they were not faster then Richlands. As for the rest of your opponents, I dont have any idea how fast they were.

[/ QUOTE ]

EVERYONE looks fast compared to Tazewell...

ok for the slow ones in the room let me put it this way.....IMO richlands could be the slowest team thus far tazewell face faced, Lebanon being the fastest...but as to GMAN, tazewell aint slow they are young. 2 seniors on the team, 0 on offense... according to Larry Hypes anyway. they are very very small. but have a cople players with great speed, which you will see if you ever give them a step. you nor richalnds will have no one who can catch them, only problem is they cant get that step, no time in the back field

As far as the SLOW comment goes, who doesnt have the slow moments (which this was not a slow moment for me) LOL.

I was just wondering how you have come to the conclusion that Richlands will be the slowest team you face.

I dont have a clue about Tazewell's speed. But I have watched Richlands 5 games thus far and they are not very slow.

Richlands may or may not have a guy to catch your speed demons. I can promise one thing though, Richlands will not GIVE anybody a step, they will have to earn it.

[ QUOTE ]

ok for the slow ones in the room let me put it this way.....IMO richlands could be the slowest team thus far tazewell face faced, Lebanon being the fastest...but as to GMAN, tazewell aint slow they are young. 2 seniors on the team, 0 on offense... according to Larry Hypes anyway. they are very very small. but have a cople players with great speed, which you will see if you ever give them a step. you nor richalnds will have no one who can catch them, only problem is they cant get that step, no time in the back field

[/ QUOTE ]

Lebanon...fast...I giggled out loud when I read that...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well who do you think has the best back in the area?

[ QUOTE ]

As far as the SLOW comment goes, who doesnt have the slow moments (which this was not a slow moment for me) LOL.

I was just wondering how you have come to the conclusion that Richlands will be the slowest team you face.

I dont have a clue about Tazewell's speed. But I have watched Richlands 5 games thus far and they are not very slow.

Richlands may or may not have a guy to catch your speed demons. I can promise one thing though, Richlands will not GIVE anybody a step, they will have to earn it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok ill try again... till date, up till now, as of yet.. in the first few games... how else could i put that.....that we have seen, thus far. as in no one player with break away speed, like in musick from lebanon... BUT we will face fast team in the future, none with the speed of say, bluefield. and some will be slower than richlands like in graham, but what do i know?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well who do you think has the best back in the area?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know but I do know half of Bluefield's team is faster than the Lebanon RB. Also, Cordero High of Mt. View is pretty fast too...Graham will find that out tonight...