Bland/Pocy Game

pauley10

I personally would like to see the two principals at Rocky Gap and Pocahontas have a rasslin match at mid-field during halftime. Both of those two were football legends back in high school and are still young enough that they could put on a good show. The loser could be tar and feathered and put on display the second half.

I really think that Pocy has got a little speed, but I've watched the Bears and if they turn the corner, you might be in trouble. I've seen Pocy too and Bland isn't Montcalm. It will be a good game. The least amount of turnovers and missed tackles will show who's the boss in this game.

While Pocy may have some speedy players, they have yet to prove their worth by beating any teams of quality. Bland has defeated two TRD teams who are very solid, contributing to Auburn's only loss thus far. The problem is that when Bland Co. thinks it's an easy win, they give the team too much leeway (Craig, Holston). Personally, I think if Bland Co. came out and play like they did against Eastern Montgomery, it would be a cakewalk for the Bears, but I believe there is a possibility that they come out easy and give Pocy a chance...in the case of the latter: 33-13 Bland Co

This game will come down to Pocy's speed against Bland's size. Bland could probably run up the middle all night and get 4 or 5 yards per carry but end the end I'll say Pocy's quarterback pull out some magic.

Pocy 19

Bland 13

[ QUOTE ]

Ummmmmmmmm have you seen the Big guy at the Gap.....I think he'd hold his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are close friends, but my money is on Workman, but Stacy would give him a scrap.

when did pocy get speed? did someone transfer in since the beginning of the season? they couldn't catch anyone who got outside during the iaeger game. the fastest two on the team (imo) are the pauley brothers: the rb pauley is too busy dancing around most of the time to run anywhere resembling forward, and the qb doesn't seem strong enough to break even an arm tackle.

do those two rasslin principals have? This board seems to think that Principal Workman has the upper edge on Principal Stacy but a quick and wiry fellow about always takes the bigger hombre.

i will guarantee that pocahontas has more speed than bland seen both teams i give bland cedit they are good but they have no speed close to the pauleys.things have been different since week one for them. but this game isnt about the speed which ever team has the best defense will win both teams will move the ball thats a given its who will stop who to determine this one

I disagree. Bland has some pretty good quickness and a little bit of size. The basis for most of there success is because of speed. I saw them play at Holston and Holston had a tough time getting to the corner on them and they have two pretty fast backs. I have also heard that Eastern Mont. and Auburn had some pretty tough backs so I think Bland would have to be the favorite by a couple of scores.