Richlands at Marion

futbolking

Thanks for all your support and gracious comments about our win. When Abingdon lost to Richlands....and they had several "what if" plays that could have changed the outcome....they were a class act in their loss. When Graham beat us ....we didn't whine about the outcome...they won.

You're now in the SWD, man up, and support these teams after the game is final on the scoreboard. Style points or what ifs don't count....and FYI, most Richlands fans know the game wasn't decided until late. You had some good players out there....don't demean their effort by "it could have been".

I'm not saying "what if". I'm saying Quit claiming Richlands is the best thing since sliced bread. The guy said Marion is one-dimensional and he is wrong. He's basing it on one game and even in that game, they were able to pass the ball around. I'm just telling the clown to quit making comments if he doesn't know what the heck he's talking about.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Then go watch the game and quit reading the message board. It appeared to me that Marion scored with the "pass" against Richlands. You obviously have seen Marion play ONE time this year. You've probably been reading too many message boards.

[/ QUOTE ] Like I said futbolqueen, it was a holding penalty that was called because the defender was "tackled" that would have made the play...stop your whining.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm not making excuses for the Blues...I don't have to...Richlands won the game, remember?

[/ QUOTE ]

YOu don't have to resort to Name calling..that's usually a sign that you don't know what the he## you're talking about. You obviously post with emotions, rather than looking at facts. Fact is, Richlands ain't that great.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying "what if". I'm saying Quit claiming Richlands is the best thing since sliced bread. The guy said Marion is one-dimensional and he is wrong. He's basing it on one game and even in that game, they were able to pass the ball around. I'm just telling the clown to quit making comments if he doesn't know what the heck he's talking about.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, you're right futbolqueen, Marion filled the air with footballs Friday night keeping the Blues guessing all night whether or not they were going to break the big gainer through the air. Check your stats queenie...Marion has no passing game, so as it turns out this "clown" does know what he's talking about. Marion is one-dimensional. That's why they lost to Chilhowie, Graham, and Richlands. I don't know which games you have seen, but if you watched the games you would know that. I'm not basing that on one game, I'm basing that on the season so far...like I said, check your stats queenie. I will continue to call you out on your ridiculous posts because you obviously no nothing about the game of football...you just can't stand Richlands. Nobody said Richlands is the best thing since sliced bread either...those are your words...when we lost to Graham, we accepted defeat with class, something you will never recognize. All you know how to do is make excuses and cry about "what might have been" in both the Graham game and the Blues game. Grow up FutbolQUEEN!!!

No, it's not that I can't stand Richlands .I just can't stand fans like you, who have to build your team up to be something they're not. I never said Marion was a world- beater or even a contender for the region, but they sure gave the mighty unbeatable Richlands all they could handle. I have to hear Richlands fans make plans for the state semifinals on here all the time. Sure you look great beating up on your non-district single A teams and a very very weak Southwest district.

[ QUOTE ]

No, it's not that I can't stand Richlands .I just can't stand fans like you, who have to build your team up to be something they're not. I never said Marion was a world- beater or even a contender for the region, but they sure gave the mighty unbeatable Richlands all they could handle. I have to hear Richlands fans make plans for the state semifinals on here all the time. Sure you look great beating up on your non-district single A teams and a very very weak Southwest district.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm really sorry you have a complex like that Futbolqueen...maybe you need to seek professional help. I challange you to find one post that I have made that "builds Richlands up"...you won't find one. Until right now. I am extremely proud of the accomplishments of RHS, and you should be proud of Marion no matter what their record. Richlands compiled an unbeaten record of 33 straight regular season games, and that my friend is something to be proud of. Sorry it chaps your arse. I have a relative who teaches at Marion, and she is very supportive of the Scarlet Hurricane, just as everyone is proud of their team. Marion played a very good game against the Blues, they just came up a little short because they are one-dimensional. If they had a passing game they could have won, but you argue the point that Marion has a passing game, which shows your ignorance. You want to slam me because I love my team, well go for it Queenie...you're just jealous as it obviously shows on your post. Grow up or crawl in a corner and continue to suck your thumb. Tired of hearing Richlands make plans for the playoffs...waaaaa...You're just a big baby...grow up FutbolQUEEN!!!