PikeView...Wikipedia...

GMan

QUOTE:

PikeView High School is noted for its academic acheviment. Test Scores are among the highest in the state of West Virginia. PikeView High School is a West Virginia School of Excellence.

It's odd how people will point out how bad the football program is doing, and not mention how good they are at teaching the students. Maybe some of the other schools could learn from Pikeview....

Guest BEAVERTAIL

bluefield is also a school of excellence. Just pointing that out...

The biggest thing hurting PikeView's ability to have a quality program is a lack of opportunities for their kids to play football before they reach high school. The only feeder middle school with a team is Athens. Athens Middle still has a football team correct?

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

PikeView High School is noted for its academic acheviment. Test Scores are among the highest in the state of West Virginia. PikeView High School is a West Virginia School of Excellence.

It's odd how people will point out how bad the football program is doing, and not mention how good they are at teaching the students. Maybe some of the other schools could learn from Pikeview....

[/ QUOTE ]

They had a student receive a full ride to Harvard a few years back if I'm not mistaken. Seriously.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

[/ QUOTE ]

They had a student receive a full ride to Harvard a few years back if I'm not mistaken. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't necessarily mean that the school is good academically. Could have been that the student was just brilliant. When I was in HS, a girl in the class ahead of me received a full ride to Harvard...she is a doctor now making HUGE $$$$$ in the Boston area.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

QUOTE:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't necessarily mean that the school is good academically. Could have been that the student was just brilliant. When I was in HS, a girl in the class ahead of me received a full ride to Harvard...she is a doctor now making HUGE $$$$$ in the Boston area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said it did. I was simply stating a fact.

One of the most talented backs from Pikeview is playing for Graham now and has made a difference. Do you know him , if I'm not misstaken his classmates still live as he does in the PVHS area, those he abondaned.

[ QUOTE ]

One of the most talented backs from Pikeview is playing for Graham now and has made a difference. Do you know him , if I'm not misstaken his classmates still live as he does in the PVHS area, those he abondaned.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are talking about the Barerras brothers, they live in Pinehill Park, which is in Bluefield,VA. They have lived there for about 4 or 5 years now.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_James

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it makes people talk out of their behinds without any knowledge of that they speak of.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Why don't you share crack head. Thanks for the info but that is not who I'm talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

alright its getting rediculous. you have no clue what you are talking about. if you have something to say then say it, dont beat around the bush and ramble on forever.

and no need to call someone a crackhead...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"I must be losin my mind......chump Charlie Murphy talk about kickin my a$$!!!.......ain't that a B."