Looking forward to Pioneers & Spartins matchup!

shanefive

Nobody talking much about this game? 2 of the better teams in SWVA this season. I'll be making the trip to Parisburg to watch this one. I'm looking forward to seeing if the Pioneers have improved as much as people thank they have from a year ago? I think the Pioneers have no major injuries coming off their Bye-week so they should be at full strength? What about the Spartins are they staying healthy so far? Should be a great High School Football Game. I'm giving the edge to the home team though. It's tough for anyone to travel up to Spartin land and come out with a victory! Should be a big following from the Pioneer fans, the School is planning on bringing at least 1 bus of students maybe 2? Again looking forward to seeing this one, don't know if we'll give you a look, but my guess is it will be close? It's always a great setting,and game, with great fans when these two schools meet!

21-7 Giles in the 3rd. Looks like the wing is still eluding the LHS Defense. And Giles D is holding the Pioneers in check. Well it is the third quarter so it's not over yet. Be nice to see Leb make it close.