bluefield/Mt. view predictions

twopac

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Cordero High is an amazing player, but bluefield can key in on him. Never know what mount view team will show up, but they always play well against bluefield.

28-13 Bluefield.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Not saying it will happen,but there's some other kids on the team that could surprise Bluefield with their speed and athleticism. They just lack the experience that High and most of Bluefield's players have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who should we watch for during the game on friday?

I havent seen them play yet...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

will high play? The whole time? i hope he does, i enjoy watching him play, when he actually does...

I'd say unless he does something to be sit out for like he did to have to sit out the first quarter against Graham that Cordero will be in the backfield for every snap unless he needs a break,but being the game is against Bluefield I'd say they'd have to drag him off the field in order to get him to sit out any plays lol.

I always enjoyed watching MV and Bluefield play each other,because both teams always have so many good athletes on the field together,and it may offend some people from other schools,but I don't think there's any 2 other aa schools in wv that could play each other,and have nearly as many then a Bluefield vs MV matchup.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i agree completely, and having the game on turf will make the athleticism even greater.

[ QUOTE ]

Another question I have, will Mitchell Stadium be a packed house with fans from Richlands and James Monroe flocking to the stadium on Friday night to catch a glimpse of future opponents?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say the visitor stands will have three times as many fans than there normally would be for the Bluefield/MV game...

i am certainly not a beaver fan but i am a realist and realistically speaking, MV is not going to beat bluefield. they may hang with them for awhile but MV isn't as strong as they normally are and the game is in bluefield. i predict bluefield by 21 or more.

[ QUOTE ]

Another question I have, will Mitchell Stadium be a packed house with fans from Richlands and James Monroe flocking to the stadium on Friday night to catch a glimpse of future opponents?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would expect and hope that James Monroe will have coaches and players in attendance. I'll be disappointed if they don't. Plus, it's good football and everyone likes good football. If I go, can I sit on the Bluefield side? I don't have cooties and I only bite if provoked. laugh.gif

Mavsgrad don't be fooled into thinking that MV doesn't have the number of quality athletes that they've had in the past,because the athletes are there they just lack the experience that's all. The kids on this years team have the athleticism to compete with anyone including Bluefield and James Monroe the only thing is that other than High most of them don't have the experience.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would expect and hope that James Monroe will have coaches and players in attendance. I'll be disappointed if they don't. Plus, it's good football and everyone likes good football. If I go, can I sit on the Bluefield side? I don't have cooties and I only bite if provoked. laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

id dont think we would complain as long as you didn't wear any of that ugly purple... haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

id dont think we would complain as long as you didn't wear any of that ugly purple... haha

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, banning that could be a problem because I just recently bought a new purple jacket. A nice dark purple and it says "James Monroe Mavericks" on it and everything ... it's very cool. I really think you'd like it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, banning that could be a problem because I just recently bought a new purple jacket. A nice dark purple and it says "James Monroe Mavericks" on it and everything ... it's very cool. I really think you'd like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Purple...the NEW pink... tongue.gif