Abingdon/Grundy Score

tbgfan

[ QUOTE ]

All the athletes are running ineligibly for the cross country team

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha that is funny and true, but overall Abingdon had a real good game and we (grundy) let the game get away from us in the second quarter. Abingdon stop the run game pretty good and they could air the ball out to.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

All the athletes are running ineligibly for the cross country team

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha that is funny and true, but overall Abingdon had a real good game and we (grundy) let the game get away from us in the second quarter. Abingdon stop the run game pretty good and they could air the ball out to.

[/ QUOTE ]

they didnt stop the run so much as you guys got away from it...give McCowan and Lindsey the ball and quit trying to run all that fancy stuff and just run the ball and you might get somewhere....of course this is nothing new, Plymal wouldn't know to run Barry Sanders if he was in the backfield.

I did get to see the fake punt last night though...lol.

My name is Bennett and I ain't got no kin in it. If Plymal had about 10 of them ineligible cross country runners on his offense, he might have more options come game night. From what I hear, there won't be a cross country team next year to worry about now!

[ QUOTE ]

My name is Bennett and I ain't got no kin in it. If Plymal had about 10 of them ineligible cross country runners on his offense, he might have more options come game night. From what I hear, there won't be a cross country team next year to worry about now!

[/ QUOTE ]

he's only got 6 plays...up from 4 last year and 3 1/2 the year before...how many options do you need? They should suit up Lark.

Why is the school district allowing a joker like this to continue? And why would he even want to stay with a school he has screwed? I would think that it would be a good time for him to run for the border. Maybe head to KY or something and try to start over.