Attention Bluefield fans:

Bluefield_Rules

I would encourage the Beaver Nation not to get caught up in any trash-talking, back-n-forth garbage, etc. this coming week over the Richlands game. Let others make the predictions, run their mouths, beat their chest, etc. We as Bluefield fans should sit back, soak it all up, and let the team do our talking on Friday night. They heard all the preseason talk of how Bluefield didn't belong on the same field as Richlands. This Friday night they'll do the talking with their play, and that's the way it should be.

[ QUOTE ]

I would encourage the Beaver Nation not to get caught up in any trash-talking, back-n-forth garbage, etc. this coming week over the Richlands game. Let others make the predictions, run their mouths, beat their chest, etc. We as Bluefield fans should sit back, soak it all up, and let the team do our talking on Friday night. They heard all the preseason talk of how Bluefield didn't belong on the same field as Richlands. This Friday night they'll do the talking with their play, and that's the way it should be.

[/ QUOTE ]

that talk didnt come from me...i expect bluefield to blow them out

i expect/hope Bluefield will win but going into Richlands and coming away with a victory will NOT be a cakewalk and i dont think the players will get involved with the hype and lose focus, they know this game will be a challenge!

I'm not a big fan of either team, but if Bluefield doesn't make some mistakes and/or turnovers, they'll shut down Richlands and win something like 24-10. The last 2 years I would've swithched that score, but Richlands offense isn't as good this year as it was during the 2 championship game seasons, and probably not as good as it was in 2004.

Good Luck to my beloved Beavers, cant beleive i have to miss htis game but it happens sometimes! Im expecting a hard fought game with the margin of victory to be 10 pts or less in the Beavers favor. Go Beavers!! bring home this victory and ill be into see you break James Monroe's heart again this year!! GO BEAVS !!

trust me fellas, im torn up about not bein there, i looked fwd and planned for this game all yr long and i hate to miss out, HATE IT! i know the 2 of you and the rest of the beaver nation will let their pride and presence be known. i hope for a great turnout from blfd fans even tho they might have to stand up..take care fellas, be safe and ill be listening and be cheering from here!