Bluefield/Richlands Video

Sources

Did I see Bluefield running out on the field to celebrate? I didn't think you was supposed to do that....

----------------------------------------------------

You saw about 30 students from bluefield rushing the field. My rushing the field days are over...haven't rushed since Weir in '04 !

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Did I see Bluefield running out on the field to celebrate? I didn't think you was supposed to do that....

[/ QUOTE ]

i also didnt know you were allowing to hang objects from the goalposts trying to degrade opposing teams...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Like huge blue flags with the Richlands "R" on them!

[/ QUOTE ]

not what i was talking about rocks! but glad to see your still alive after the trip down to ernie hicks stadium...

I was a Wanted man down there!

As a matter of fact. my friend told me that he got out of his car at ernie hicks and some random lady walks up to him and ask him "are you bluefieldRocks"

hahaha....You cant catch me im the gingerbread man!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

haha... wanted "dead or alive"

i always thought you kinda looked like jon bon jovi! hahahaha grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Like huge blue flags with the Richlands "R" on them!

[/ QUOTE ]

A "purty" sight indeed.....glad you noticed 'em...we could probably get you some for your car at a discount.....a little humor here

Good audio for the most part. I did find it funny how they kept portraying Richlands, in the little I listened to, as this huge underdog. At one point, one of the guys said he talked with someone that thought Bluefield could score 60 against Richlands. Who did he talk to, a crack head or a drunken moron? I mean give me a break. I was confident Bluefield would win, but I knew they'd be lucky to score more than 21 points against a good Richlands defense. The people predicting a blowout were simply people running off at the mouth.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i thought it was funny that they continually said that richlands was by far the best team bluefield had played. The best team maybe, but by no means by far. William Cambell was an excellent team and played the beavers down to the wire. I would love to see WC against richlands especially if richlands would drop PV, and other A teams...

haha, it probably was you Rocks!! and when i think of you and you being 'wanted dead or alive'...John Belushi comes to my mind a lil more than Jon Bon Jovi! hahhaha, i kid i kid!!

[ QUOTE ]

haha, it probably was you Rocks!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No trust me tom, I'm/was wanted down there, so I just hurried up and went and got a seat and never moved until the final buzzer sounded..... Like i said, a friend of mine got out of his car and a lady asked him randomly if "he was bluefieldRocks"...

Trust me, Im wanted down that way! haha