Hey old wave, where's vansant high school?

yarlo

Need you to help settle an AR-GUUE-MENT and bet between brothers Pargo and Fargo. There's an all-you-can eat frog leg dinner riding on this, so don't let the pressure get to you. Pargo says that there no such high school, Fargo says that there has to be, because it would be cheating and dishonest to list someone from a school that doesn't exist. The loser of this bet has to eat a crow gizzard dinner. Thank you Old Wave.

[ QUOTE ]

Need you to help settle an AR-GUUE-MENT and bet between brothers Pargo and Fargo. There's an all-you-can eat frog leg dinner riding on this, so don't let the pressure get to you. Pargo says that there no such high school, Fargo says that there has to be, because it would be cheating and dishonest to list someone from a school that doesn't exist. The loser of this bet has to eat a crow gizzard dinner. Thank you Old Wave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Underneath Food City........

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Underneath Food City........

[/ QUOTE ]

frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

That's where boys became men!! Playing in the sand and gravels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, its where boys played men!! (Vansant was the worst for bringing their little leaguers to pee wee games to run the ball back when pee wee was 4th and 5th grades; not to mention letting 130-140 pound kids run the ball for the 6th and 7th grade little league games when the weight limit was 120).

Better bring your scales and weigh them youngin's!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

That's where boys became men!! Playing in the sand and gravels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, its where boys played men!! (Vansant was the worst for bringing their little leaguers to pee wee games to run the ball back when pee wee was 4th and 5th grades; not to mention letting 130-140 pound kids run the ball for the 6th and 7th grade little league games when the weight limit was 120).

Better bring your scales and weigh them youngin's!

[/ QUOTE ]

sour grapes...thats bull.

sour grapes? C'mon Lance, I remember games I played in! I distinctly remember our coaching accepting a forfeit instead of letting us (Harman) play the second half. I may not have been worth a lick, but I remember what happened.