Congrats To SWVASPORTS.COM G-Man & Lance

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Congrats guys. Keep up the great work.

[/ QUOTE ]

i love this site. its amazing. that is all. lol

thanks guys!

Am I missing something here? How does a reporter write a feature article on a website and not even mention the NAME OF THE WEBSITE?!! That's like doing a wedding write-up without mentioning the name of the bride. The Bristol Herald "starvin horses" Courier strikes again.

Anyway, Congratulations on the recognition.

I think the idea was to just give some gratitude to those who do this. It wasn't to make any one site special but to thank all.

The article was to give a prespective from those who operate sports forums on what they think is special, and what makes it rewarding and how the net has effected sports overall. You have to admit. It does and has made a difference.

This site is just one that is well known and well run by two really dedicated people. And i think it is long past due for G-Man and Lance, to be acknowledged. Good job and it is well earned G-Man and Lance.

One thing to think about if you are a sports fan. When you hear of news about a team or player where is the first place you go to? The internet. That pretty much sums up how big the internet has become on not just local sports but all sports.

Hey...just want to give a big "THANK YOU" to the mods here for helping out, Viva for the Pick 'Em each week...and to VHSHelper (Elliot) as well...he's always great about posting scores and such for us here while I am stuck in the office...so, thanks for the help Mr. Helper!