HURLEY @TWIN VALLEY

romeo37

Guest BlueBlue

Well far as I see it both team are at there worst its not a big game really...and to say that the teams have alot of heart thats really funny cause all the hurley football players are worried about is gettting drunk and partys.So when you have players worrried about were the party and not wha key players then need to slow down it that teams has not heart.To me thats just a sad excuse for a team hopefully they can grow up next year.

You know, I'm really confused about your comment. I'm looking at a whole different group of kids than you are. That may have been that way when you were in season. Now, I see unity and leadership and strength among these players. I'm saddened that you feel that way and wished it could have been different for you. But See great things happening for this football club. Maybe you should get to know these particular boys before you put a negative comment out.

[ QUOTE ]

Well far as I see it both team are at there worst its not a big game really...and to say that the teams have alot of heart thats really funny cause all the hurley football players are worried about is gettting drunk and partys.So when you have players worrried about were the party and not wha key players then need to slow down it that teams has not heart.To me thats just a sad excuse for a team hopefully they can grow up next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too cold for football............where's the party?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont think you know too much about what your talkin about.....hurley has more heart than most teams in this area....if you were from here you would know, so get your facts straight b4 you go talkin about a team......trust me i would know, ive known most of them for years now, and played football with some of them last year.

well all i know is that supposibly during the game a little 3rd grader from twin valley was beat up by two 13 year olds from hurley because she bumped into them coming out of the bath room. if that is true that is some very low life people out there. i mean it is a 3rd grader. but it may just be a rumor

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I saw the fight. Neither girl involed was from Hurley. And whats this did the Tweetie bird see the puddy cat comment possed to mean???? Because im not on here arguing or putting anyone down. This message board isnt good for much anymore than for arguing and putting ppl down.

[ QUOTE ]

I saw the fight. Neither girl involed was from Hurley. And whats this did the Tweetie bird see the puddy cat comment possed to mean???? Because im not on here arguing or putting anyone down. This message board isnt good for much anymore than for arguing and putting ppl down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see that you have moved to Richlands..but dont get their mentality about this board haha..TOTAL JOKE..

Guest BlueBlue

Far as Im as I can tell Hurley isnt a team with heart.They are not worried about football.Hurley gives up agaisnt Haysi,Honaker they get on the bus talkin bout wha i beating there goin to get.So if you call that heart then hurley is in no danger of losing heart.They Just about lost to to Twin Valley they dont know how to finish strong all they know is quit because its the easy way out.

Just about dont matter....A "W" is a "W" no matter how close it is.....By the way you need to start paying attention in English class and learn correct grammar....And Quit "Hating"

On another note, I thought it was kind of interesting when Honaker began playing their Freshman and Sophomores, it was evenly matched at that point, could have even swayed more towards Hurley. Point being, 85% of Hurleys VARSITY football team is Freshman.

I liked that one...I even liked the three hrs and 18 min. one.

Okay, I've quit laughing now. So on a serious note, who do you feel will win this Friday nights game between Hurley and Castlewood?

Guest BlueBlue

Hurley will win just like hillary clinton will get cause with Pres. Bush in the white house

[ QUOTE ]

Hurley will win just like hillary clinton will get cause with Pres. Bush in the white house

[/ QUOTE ]

"Boy, I didn't understand a word you just said..."

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

x2

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

x2

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand perfectly. Hillary is starting at wide out for the Rebs Friday.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

x2

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand perfectly. Hillary is starting at wide out for the Rebs Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA thats funny stuff right there, you should be a comedian

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I like fatboy he is hilarious lol.. your the man... Im gonna start callin you TINY lol