HURLEY @TWIN VALLEY

romeo37

CANT REALLY TELL WE PLAY GOOD SOMETIMES IT IS HARD TO WIN WHEN YOU GOT 2OR3 STARTERS OUT IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY FOR ABOUT 6 GAMES BUT ANYWAY CONGRAT TO HONAKER AND WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS WE WILL BE PULLING FOR YOU

[ QUOTE ]

WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?

[/ QUOTE ]

if hurley plays o like they did against honaker late in the frist half they should be alright because they drove the ball inside honakers 10 before a pick ended it for them and they drove the ball deep into tiger terrtiory in the second half before a mistake ended the drive...but this could be a dogfight too because this is a every heated rivaly and they always come to play each other

IF HURLEY PLAYS LIKE THEY DID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON WHEN EVERYONE WAS IN WITH NO INJURIES AND SICKNESSES, WE WILL BEAT TWIN VALLEY AND CASTLEWOOD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SCORE WILL BE BUT I GRANT YOU THAT THIS TEAM WANTS A DECENT SEASON ENDING AND THEIR HUNGRY FOR IT. THEY WON'T GIVE UP. THESE GUYS HAVE BIG HEARTS TO PLAY THEY LIKE THE GAME AND WANT THAT WIN.FIFTEEN WENT TO APPALANCHIAN STATE FOOTBALL CAMP THIS SUMMER AND I MIND YOU THAT IS NO EASY CAMP. NONE CAME HOME UNTIL IT WAS OVER AND THAT WAS WITH NO COMPLAINTS. NOTHING BUT, "WE ARE GLAD TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS CAMP WE LEARNED ALOT, AND LOOK FORWARD TO ATTENDING NEXT YEAR. SO THEY DEFINITELY WONT QUIT.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Hey I am a true and proud Hurley fan and always will, but if this is some player for the team then dont be jumping already saying you will beat the Purple Panthers and Castlewood. I see a great game with those Purple people eaters, but not with castlewood. Not enough heart. I was very disapointed with what I saw back at homecomming and will take alot to make me believe their heart has changed that much, but like I said back then. the fans wasent cheering or making any noise but talking to one another so they may have not been pumped up for their own homecomming So prove me wrong and play with heart againts castlewood and the [censored] cats. I know one thing im gonna be there cheering on those Rebels Friday night VS. The Twin valley PURPLE COOTER CATS!!! GO REBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost against Twin Valley one year in high school and we both made the playoffs and its a hurtful feeling to loose to a rival. so remember then it had playoff emplications now its for a years worth of bragging rights.

I know the homecoming game was a disappointment and they did not play with much heart but they also had 4 starters out that night...Jay Tester, Brandon Justus, Scottie Hurley, and I think John Layne....I know it would not have made a difference in the game but that is their 3 most phyical players.....Everybody has not been back on the field at the same time since the ervinton game....They have reall had some bad luck with injuries....I dont think everybody will be back this game either....Throw the records out the door becasue this will still be a good game

THEIR BACK!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING!!!

BECAUSE THESE BOYS ARE BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN AND ITS ON

BABY!!!!! FAR AS SPIRIT I'VE BEEN HEARING IN THE HALLWAYS AMONG THE FOOTBALL BOYS, "CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY NIGHT, WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN, WE ARE GOING OUT TO WIN THIS ONE". FAR AS THE FANS, HEY, YOU COME TO A BALLGAME TO CHEER YOUR TEAM ON AND NOT SIT AND JABBER ABOUT JUNK THAT YOU CAN CALL SOMEONE AND SAY IN TEN MINUTES. PEOPLE WHEN YOU COME TO GAME BE READY TO CHEER TO GET THE FOOTBALL BOYS PUMPED UP OUT THERE ON THE FIELD IT ACTUALLY HELPS THEM WHEN THEY KNOW YOU'RE BEHIND THEM. SO HURLEY REBEL FANS THIS IS A CHALLENGE LET'S GET THE SPIRIT ROLLING!!!!!!! NOW LET'S SEE IF THAT DOES IT....

HEY ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!BUT IT IS A MENTAL GAME AS MUCH AS A PHYSICAL GAME, SO YES I DO FEEL THAT HURLEY HAS THE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL STRENGHTH TO CARRY THESE GAMES.THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE. YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

HEY ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!BUT IT IS A MENTAL GAME AS MUCH AS A PHYSICAL GAME, SO YES I DO FEEL THAT HURLEY HAS THE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL STRENGHTH TO CARRY THESE GAMES.THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE. YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Look to the far left of your keyboard, now find the fourth key from the top (or the third key from the bottom) and press it....thank you.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I will be there. People wouldnt believe it, but this is a very heated rivalry thats carried over from the Ole Garden and Hurley days. I know who you are Diamond wink.gif lol, but anyways I will be there with bells on cheering for Hurley. Get them cooter cats .. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO