Area's best defensive player?

BHS72

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Without a doubt, when 100%, Shane Wicks. I was very impressed with #53 from Bluefield, I think his name is Chris Harrison.

[/ QUOTE ]

chris harris.

[ QUOTE ]

Without a doubt, when 100%, Shane Wicks. I was very impressed with #53 from Bluefield, I think his name is Chris Harrison.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shane Wicks is truly a warrior and one of the best defensive players around--it has been an honor to watch him play for the Blues!!!

For James Monroe, it Line backer #38 Zach Mann. Awesome run stuffer, pretty good pass rusher, and solid in pass coverage.

Josh White and Taylor Robertson are very good in the secondary as well, we've got alot of very good defensive players, those are probably just the top 3 right now for us.

Aaron Bowes is something teams cant stand! He is quick as heck and loves to hit! That is a scary thing for other teams! Chris Harris is also quick and a monster who controls the end! Mike Miller also fills the other end! When you double team one of them you leave your other holes wide open for the best line-backing crew in the state to come up and punish you for even stepping on the field with them! Bluefield plays with so much heart and they have a close knit senior class! Fuller will do well at VT he is smart and quick to get to the ball, but Bluefields whole D is the best in the state of WV!

[ QUOTE ]

Aaron Bowes is something teams cant stand! He is quick as heck and loves to hit! That is a scary thing for other teams! Chris Harris is also quick and a monster who controls the end! Mike Miller also fills the other end! When you double team one of them you leave your other holes wide open for the best line-backing crew in the state to come up and punish you for even stepping on the field with them! Bluefield plays with so much heart and they have a close knit senior class! Fuller will do well at VT he is smart and quick to get to the ball, but Bluefields whole D is the best in the state of WV!

[/ QUOTE ]Yes Bowes is pretty damn good