Guitar Hero 3

JamesL_CcLB34

I have bought it and beat the whole game. Its harder and better than the other 3 combined. Good set list. And you have to challenge Tom Morello, Slash, and the Devil. When you challenge the devil you have to play The Devil Went Down To Gerogia by Steve Ouimette. And he dosnt miss a note. So you have to break his strings and turn off his amp and such to beat him by hitting riffs. Its insane. And when you finally beat him there is a suprise song waiting as you play the final credits. Through Fire and Flames by Dragonforce. It has close to 4000 notes in it. Good luck. lol

yea i beat gh2 on expert..and yea i have no money to buy 3 and i think i gotta buy a new guitar cuz my star power doesn't work all the time and i don't think i'll be beating this game w/out star power.. and i've been hoping they'd put that dragonforce song on ever since i first heard it, i watched it on youtube the other day it looks hard

[ QUOTE ]

What was the song by dragonforce on there? that one is harder than [censored]

My favorite song on there is "stricken" by disturbed

[/ QUOTE ]

Through Fire and Flames. And it is ungodly. Its harder than jordan and freebird combined. In practice mode i hit 70% on expert. And when i did that i layed the guitar down and i still havnt played it since. But im sure i will this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Through the Fire and Flames might be the most impossible song ever. My hands cramp up just looking at it. I did it on practice on expert and got 67% I think. I want to see someone get 90+% on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here it is on You Tube. 5 Stars..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MWCi3-whXzE

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy... Is that at actual speed? I almost had a seizure wathcing that. I cant imagine how anyone would possible keep up with that.

• 1 month later...

well i finally got it around christmas time and i've only got 2 songs left to beat then the battle with lou, i gotta beat slayer-raining blood and iron maiden-number of the beast, but its a awesome game and yea that dragonforce song is crazyyy i got 73 percent on practice... but that first part i just can't do it

Now that ive had the game i can go to practice mode and get 76% on Expert on Through Fire and Flames. I tried it in regular mode and fell flat on my butt. Its just too hard to stay outta the red. But im kinda stuck on Rock Band right now. Too bad teh guitar for it isnt as good as the one on GH.