Will Princeton ever be a contender?

wvuraiders

[ QUOTE ]

you guys are a joke..........do you know any of the coaches at Princeton? Do you know what they coach or how they coach it? Look at the teams Princeton has had.........I admit I think they should have won more games the last 2 years but thats what you get when you play in the MSAC......look at Princetons Offense before this year.....I bet you they averaged more than Blfd did....if not real damn close.....2nd losing season for Princeton in 15years......give me a break

[/ QUOTE ]

Coach Gillard? Is that you?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

how many does Freddie put into college....how many has Princeton put into college.........Freddie says what he needs to get them there and then does nothing to help kids in college recruiting....I know this because I know 2 kids personally he has done this to.......and to talk about the middle school records....yes Princeton Middle School went undefeated this year and they did an outstanding job.....look at who they are playing.....Bluefield of course...Collins (OakHill)......Stratton (Beckley)......Mountain View (Mt. View) ........Blacksburg.....Eastern Greenbrier (East)......the High School is playing elite teams in the state week in and week out and yes I include Blfd in this category.....Not playing all AA schools

[/ QUOTE ]

Princeton always has good middle school teams but when those kids get to the High School level, they flounder...has to be COACHING...

[ QUOTE ]

how many does Freddie put into college....how many has Princeton put into college.........Freddie says what he needs to get them there and then does nothing to help kids in college recruiting....I know this because I know 2 kids personally he has done this to.......and to talk about the middle school records....yes Princeton Middle School went undefeated this year and they did an outstanding job.....look at who they are playing.....Bluefield of course...Collins (OakHill)......Stratton (Beckley)......Mountain View (Mt. View) ........Blacksburg.....Eastern Greenbrier (East)......the High School is playing elite teams in the state week in and week out and yes I include Blfd in this category.....Not playing all AA schools

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield is a AA school, so is it really any surprise that they're playing mostly AA schools? Use some common sense.

not slamming Middle School...I think Peak has done an excellent job....its tough to schedule teams unless they go out of the area..........Common sense?.....I said nothing in regards to AA schedule.....as it should be....with the speed across the tracks and QB transfers Blfd will be fine always

[ QUOTE ]

not slamming Middle School...I think Peak has done an excellent job....its tough to schedule teams unless they go out of the area..........Common sense?.....I said nothing in regards to AA schedule.....as it should be....with the speed across the tracks and QB transfers Blfd will be fine always

[/ QUOTE ]

wow! is someone angry b/c they didnt go to beaver?? face it, pshs SHOULD have the talent and players to contend atleast every few yrs but instead, they flounder like a fish out of water.... GO BEAVERS !!

Princeton has to much mouth. Every year there to be great... then the Peter out. Remeber 95' that one was great, they were supposed to pound BHS.. See what happend..Bluefield needs to be the AAA school in Southern WV. We rule the AA.. used to rule AAA. And I beleive BHS has had some teams that would have easily won AAA.. 97 for sure and probably 04.

badmove, dont hate b/c i figured out your anger and resentment! if you talk real nice and beg a lil, perhaps some of the beaver faithful will allow you to sit near them at beaver games..obviously princeton's year is over and i mean why waste $6 bucks to see them get beat down anyways?? hahaha

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

speed across the tracks? are you refering to the black players? excuse me, but Bluefield has an iron beaver who has one of the fastest fourty times on the team and is a freshman transfer from Princeton Middle. I dont think our speed just comes from QB tranfers and "across the tracks." We also get Princetons speed too.

Why are any Bluefield fans even wasting the time to defend our program against the comments of a Princeton fan? I mean seriously, is it even worth the time or effort? We all know the jealously and envy that exist there, the complex that Princeton folks have about Bluefield. Don't feed into the stupidity. Read, laugh, and then move on. Let's use our time to discuss our team, which is still playing and could be headed for some very special things if they're fortunate enough.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KEITH TAYLOR- QUIT ON THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE. ATTENDING CONCORD. NOT PLAYING BALL.

BRANDON CROY- QUIT. AT BSC.

JARELL ? #50... BACK AT BSC.

so who gets college players?

dont base who is better by college players... that the most assinine statemeant ive ever read...

as long as

Spadaro is at Princeton the will underachieve. Granted the Middle School gets too much credit, playing much smaller schools, why don't theytry playing AAA middle school feeders, try the Charleston/Huntington schools that their High School will be playing? Coach Peak has done a nice job but their schedule is like comparing Bluefield M.S. playing Montcalms.Bluefield has more class than to schedule their opponents of that leser calibur. Of course PMS should win all their games, they play inferior schools with the exxception of Bluefield and Eastern Greenbreir!

Problem lies totally in Spadaro, man who has saved his job over the years by surrounding himself with numerous assistnts. I have had 2 sonsplay for him, and I was not impressed by him at all, yet they play hard for his assistants. I think the kids probably know the truth to the question "will Princeton ever be a contender?"

[ QUOTE ]

how many does Freddie put into college....how many has Princeton put into college.........Freddie says what he needs to get them there and then does nothing to help kids in college recruiting....I know this because I know 2 kids personally he has done this to.....

Here is some help with college recruiting......

1)Don't ever count on any coach to get you into college.

2)Make sure that your Grades and SAT or Act scores meet with NCAA guidelines.And that you have all the credits requied by NCAA. Some high school course do not quialify.

3)Pay your 50 dollars to NCAA Clearinghouse.

4)Make a highlight film (All schools tape their games get copies)

5)All schools have web sites, they list coaching staff contacts-names, e mail and contact numbers.

6)Many have prospect player forms fill them out.

7)Send in your game film.

8)There are a ton of schools out there, don't just look at the top schools.

9)If you dont have the grades or test scores to get in find a junior college that has a team. Spend a year there, it will wipe out your high school mistakes (and give you a taste of the next level of play)

10) Trust no one with your future-it's yours!

www.ncaaclearinghouse.net

Guest BEAVERTAIL

true. i know JT powell worked hard to get seen going to all kinds of nike combines and got the local news to even help make him a highlight tape. He had a chance to make it at MArshall, but i believe he would have had to walk on. Now he is playing at WV State and starting and last time i checked was fourth on the team in tackles and had a INT and fumble recovery.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

they have no heart. look at the players that came back. they have no drive or heart...

I finally figured out why people want to go to Princeton... Its to save money. They dont ever have to worry about going to Wheeling during football season, or Charleston in basketball season. That explains why their enrollment is higher than Bluefield's.

my brother went to and graduated from PSHS...mainly b/c after my yrs at BHS, Mr Asst principal, Larry 'squirel' Estep told my dad that he didnt want to see another Sizemore in the halls of Bluefield..and he didnt !! hahaha