Good Luck Beavers

Graham32

Thank you, best of luck to Graham also. I pull for Graham every game except for the one that is at the beginning year. I think I speak for most Beaver fans when I say this too. I think it is great that two communities can come together and give each other their support when Beaver-Graham is all said and done.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

we will be pulling for you next week as well, as well as richlands...

Wish the Beavers the best in state run! Also to put a face and personal side to the game, a special Beaver fan I met at the Richlands/Beaver game--Mr. Barnett and his wife. They shared a heart breaking story of the tragic death of their 9 year old grandson, Brian, who was killed 21 years ago on his way home from a Richlands/Beaver game. Mr. Barnett this post is in recognition of your loyal support of the Beavers and to honor Brian.

[ QUOTE ]

Wish the Beavers the best in state run! Also to put a face and personal side to the game, a special Beaver fan I met at the Richlands/Beaver game--Mr. Barnett and his wife. They shared a heart breaking story of the tragic death of their 9 year old grandson, Brian, who was killed 21 years ago on his way home from a Richlands/Beaver game. Mr. Barnett this post is in recognition of your loyal support of the Beavers and to honor Brian.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very touching indeed.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe i remember that accident and story. I was 17 yrs old and traveled to many games during my HS yrs and its been a long time but i do remember that tragic story.