Bluefield-v-Chapmanville

Bogeavers

Chapmanville has chosen Saturday as game day for the quarterfinals of the playoffs against the Bluefield Beavers at Mitchell Stadium. Maybe this will make it a little bit warmer than it was this past Friday. Looking to see the Beaver Nation out in full force to support their team.

Go Beavers!

I've heard they have a fast running back and that was about all I was told. It's hard to get any information out of their fans on TSP because they're usually posting this siss boom rah cheer non-sense and inspirational posts rather than discussing aspects of the game. Several people who have seen them play say Bluefield should cruise but nothing is a given.

Hopefully since we will be playing on Saturday we will get more fans to come out. I know the weather was a little foul last week, but thats the kinda weather football is meant to be played in. Our team has been great this year and they deserve the respect and support they have earned.