Heisman?

EH31

I might be biased, but I think Pat White is the most dynamic player in college football. He is one of the most versatile players and has shown that he can throw the ball as well. He means the most to his team and I think he deserves to be invited to the Garden at least.

[ QUOTE ]

I might be biased, but I think Pat White is the most dynamic player in college football. He is one of the most versatile players and has shown that he can throw the ball as well. He means the most to his team and I think he

deserves to be invited to the Garden at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG! WVU has shown that they can win without White...if you are going by meaning the most to a team...try Dennis Dixon...if he was healthy and would have not gotten hurt...hes your Heisman...HE was the most dynamic...HE means the most to his team...

Yes....but that will not affect the Heisman voting. FL says he'll be ready to play in the bowl game. One tough cookie....broke it in the 3rd. qtr...told the sideline he could still play.....was not his throwing hand.

[ QUOTE ]

Is anybody aware that Tim Tebow broke his right hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just read about that. It is his none-throwing hand, but that is going to affect his running the ball. He won't be able to switch ball hands. Everyone is getting hurt. I hope Pat White and the rest of the Mountaineer offense can stay healthy.

[ QUOTE ]

I agree with you on that one...He is completely amazing. I think his performance against LSU might have put him in the front.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree.....he swamped the Tigers....but, it's over....Tebow has won it. I think McFadden will come in 2nd in the voting.

Tim Tebow just wrapped it up this week, fellas. Three passing touchdowns, two rushing touchdowns, and a broke non-throwing hand to boot? It's a shame that Dennis Dixon couldn't stay healthy, because there was the fellow that was the most dynamic for his team, in my opinion. However, the horses are coming down the backstretch, and Tebow's well in front.