Basketball in SWVA sucks...especially the SWD...Exhibit #1

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

Pulaski Co 85

Abingdon 44

Pulaski 18 29 23 15 - 85

Abingdon 11 15 08 10 - 44

One of the "best" teams in the SWD loses by 41...

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see come next week how bad SWVA when Pulaski and George Wythe play.

[ QUOTE ]

Pulaski Co 85

Abingdon 44

Pulaski 18 29 23 15 - 85

Abingdon 11 15 08 10 - 44

One of the "best" teams in the SWD loses by 41...

[/ QUOTE ]

not surprised...Abingdon really dosent have that much..besides Thorn..

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Man Graham blows in bball so dont say we will see next week. go play George wythe

[ QUOTE ]

i wouldnt mind playing george whythe. we'd own them too

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield used to scrimmage George Wythe. I watched the scrimmage a couple of different years and Bluefield owned them. I remember during one of the scrimmages in the early 2000s when George Wythe was supposed to have a good team Bluefield beat them by 30+ points in one of those scrimmages.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i wouldnt mind playing george whythe. we'd own them too

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield used to scrimmage George Wythe. I watched the scrimmage a couple of different years and Bluefield owned them. I remember during one of the scrimmages in the early 2000s when George Wythe was supposed to have a good team Bluefield beat them by 30+ points in one of those scrimmages.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true but I think both teams were still in football so you can't judge scrimmages with players out. GW should be in Richmond this year, baring a major choke like last year.

i heard bluefield beat the bulls in 93, and the lakers in 2001..theyre tough to deal with. I heard MJ is scared to even enter the general area of bluefield due to the exceeding amounts of talent greater than his own

[ QUOTE ]

i heard bluefield beat the bulls in 93, and the lakers in 2001..theyre tough to deal with. I heard MJ is scared to even enter the general area of bluefield due to the exceeding amounts of talent greater than his own

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about the Bulls or the Lakers but the Wave definitely couldn't handle Bluefield...two different styles of basketball...too many athletes and too much up-tempo...

"Cutty say 'e can't HANG!"

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's your deal? i never said Bluefield would compete with anyone in the country, just annihilate anyone in the SWD. thats it.

[ QUOTE ]

1st of all this is one of abingdon's bebuilding years...and how can you criticize the whole swd because one team got stomped....so far you only have one example...

[/ QUOTE ]

Because, even if this is a "rebuilding year" for Abingdon, they are still one of the top teams in the SWD.

Graham has just fell upon hard times. They don't have any athletes or "BASKETBALL PLAYERS" down there anymore. I didn't here all this bashing when we did have the athletes and we punished people and beat Bluefield 4-5 staright times. And I know it's been a while but some of you guys are ridiculus. Be happy that you have those athletes and you can compete with certain teams. I guess we'll see how good you are in February.

[ QUOTE ]

Graham has just fell upon hard times. They don't have any athletes or "BASKETBALL PLAYERS" down there anymore. I didn't here all this bashing when we did have the athletes and we punished people and beat Bluefield 4-5 staright times. And I know it's been a while but some of you guys are ridiculus. Be happy that you have those athletes and you can compete with certain teams. I guess we'll see how good you are in February.

[/ QUOTE ]

Things were better when Jones was there even when they didn't have the athletes or basketball players...got nothing against Glynn, Jr., but he's not a basketball coach...