Grundy @ Council

swvasport_7

They play tonight, Grundy has shot horrible last two games and they have been out rebounded the past two games which both has has ended up in a L. Grundy played Council home the first game of the year and handled them which lead to a rather easy win for the wave. So does Grundy get back on track tonight or will it be long ride home for the Wave.

I say Council 43 Grundy 57, close game at half time and then Grundy plays a good 2nd half to get back on the track.

---------------------

Whoever said, 'It's not whether you win or lose that counts,' probably lost.

Cobras-50

Wave-49

shots were falling a little better tonite..Exceptional play for Joseph Stephens..against that monster..whom aparantley if you breathe on is a foul..?...Grundy has the lead with 10 seconds to go..dribbling out the clock Stephens sets a perfect screen for billiter the kid from council plants right into stephens and flops HARD!...call a foul on stephens..oh well Burton tomorrow!!...I would never blame a reff on a game..but this is what i would call a little home cooking..

[ QUOTE ]

That is true, but even Pocy found a way to get it done and if teams in the BDD cant find a way to get it done they will have the same result as Grundy.

[/ QUOTE ]you run him to death..a big kid like that needs can't get up and down the court all the well and needs a break every few minutes. he's gonna get his while he's in the game but take advantage while he's out.

[ QUOTE ]

from what i hed the big guy is coming to Grundy next year to play football and basketball, anybody know if its true?

[/ QUOTE ]he'd be a beast o lineman..i'd say he'd get looks just because of his size